Anyone - Touge Squad? (Or Keen for the wangan!)

Marley-TougeHero
Hi guys. Well i'd like to get a little group of people together to have fun with on GT5 when it comes out. A group of guys to have great fun with online drifting/twinning and making some nice movies :)

Feel free to add me on msn: marleyman101@hotmail.co.uk
Aim: electricdlounge
psn: marley-tougehero

Or PM me. We can have great fun and set up a nice little group!

psnID's:

1. Marley-TougeHero
2. Sideways-SX
3. Sameiru
4. zhunterzz1
5. motortrend
6. Benham1988
7. GTP_Gevnesh
8. Counter_Steer
9. rofajole
10. xMidori-
11. GTP_L_Hamilton
12. GTP_Shigegaki
13. GTP_lbsf1
14. walterjoe
15. GTP_Pres

Last edited:
I'm in with my obligatory first car mx-5. Ill have some good fun modding and drifting it
My PSN is motortrend

sweeet! No abilities needed, we can all share knowledge together and have fun! I'll put a little list together of people's names and we can start this off!

I'll get adding soon too.

psnID's:

1. Marley-TougeHero
2. Sideways-SX
3. Sameiru
4. zhunterzz1
5. motortrend
6. Benham1988
7. GTP_Gevnesh

Feel free to add your name to the list!

I'm feeling a bit of Wangan racing too on SSR7 ;) Some nice photo opportunities in the tunnels!

Sounds good. Especially if there's some legit touge involved. :)

We can always see what the course maker is like if there's any possibilities on their ;) Would be nice to generate a random Touge once a week to practice on then hold a wee event! With prize cars!

We have a great chat set up already for this sort of thing, there's always someone there ready to drift. Goracle alrady mentioned the real one, but xat.com/evergreendrift is a PSN chat too. Add me and I'll get you in. :) Counter_Steer

Okay i've added everyone so far.

List update:

psnID's:

1. Marley-TougeHero
2. Sideways-SX
3. Sameiru
4. zhunterzz1
5. motortrend
6. Benham1988
7. GTP_Gevnesh
8. Counter_Steer
9. rofajole
10. xMidori-
11. GTP_L_Hamilton

I can't drift for my life at the moment with my dfgt but once I'm used to it I'd love to help.

PSN: GTP_lbsf1

Just to update, I won't be on the PSN network till sometime after the weekend. Ill add people once I'm back online. PS Does anyone know if GT5 lobbies supported voice chat? As long as one person has a headset they can act as the race organiser for the touges matchs / drift events.

See you all on the touge =D

I am interested in this although I tried drifting and prologue and I couldn't get the hang of it.

PSN: GTP_Shigegaki

Actually why don't you create this thread in the GT5 forum?

Creating it in the Prologue forum defeats the purpose of gathering players for the actual game.

Just to update, I won't be on the PSN network till sometime after the weekend. Ill add people once I'm back online. PS Does anyone know if GT5 lobbies supported voice chat? As long as one person has a headset they can act as the race organiser for the touges matchs / drift events.

See you all on the touge =D

I'm pretty sure voice chat will be included, and one of my teammates has a mic. 👍

Well said good sir.

Heh. I thought of this because I remember seeing this thread on the new updates on the right. But when I went to the GT5 section I could not find this touge thread. Only by searching did I realize its in the GT5P drift section.

There's already a wangan midnight thread out, with people also expressing their interest for touge racing as well. Hope great things do finally come out of the track creator for highway and touge enthusiasts like us! 👍

Actually why don't you create this thread in the GT5 forum?

Creating it in the Prologue forum defeats the purpose of gathering players for the actual game.

Great idea man, but unfortunately you need 100 posts to be able to post a new thread in the GT5 section so i thought this was the next best alternative! I hope we can all get together on the game and voice too. I'm sure to compete against Forza they will have included it, and the effort they've gone to in the online features.

List update:

psnID's:

1. Marley-TougeHero
2. Sideways-SX
3. Sameiru
4. zhunterzz1
5. motortrend
6. Benham1988
7. GTP_Gevnesh
8. Counter_Steer
9. rofajole
10. xMidori-
11. GTP_L_Hamilton
12. GTP_Shigegaki
13. GTP_lbsf1

Oh right, the 100 post minimum.

Forgot bout that 'cause I've neither reached that number of posts despite lurking here for years, nor have I attempted to create a thread in the gt5 thread haha!

But I'll fully support this touge thread, and hopefully, someone with enough posts will create another in the gt5 thread, or combine with the current wangan midnite thread.

Saw in the tract editor pictures about a Mt. Aso, possibly a chance for a decent touge track. If there're skilled people out there, I sincerely plead with them to attempt akagi or at least akina tracks. :crazy:

i'm up for this

PSN: ANGELSFAN13

got my G27 and mt headset ready, lol, cant wait for Wednesday

If anyone saw the new video on the GTPlanet home page just now with the Lambo at night. That track looks slightly promising for road/touge events. It looks like a country road although some more corners would be nice :)

Yep Track Creator is gonna be a blast, been fiddling with it! We need to all get together and have some fun soon..

List update:

psnID's:

1. Marley-TougeHero
2. Sideways-SX
3. Sameiru
4. zhunterzz1
5. motortrend
6. Benham1988
7. GTP_Gevnesh
8. Counter_Steer
9. rofajole
10. xMidori-