Anyone use a wheel? I'd like to but.......

• Thread starter -Batman-
  • 1 comments
Alright, I know lots of you racing guys use a wheel right, well I have an older wheel that im havin trouble with. Its an InterAct V3FX. Decent wheel for me, im no huge gamer. The thing is that If you turn the wheel half an inch, it turns the same as if you would turn it to the max. It has Adjustable Steering Sensitivity, so I guess that means i can change it, but how?

-Batman-
Alright, I know lots of you racing guys use a wheel right, well I have an older wheel that im havin trouble with. Its an InterAct V3FX. Decent wheel for me, im no huge gamer. The thing is that If you turn the wheel half an inch, it turns the same as if you would turn it to the max. It has Adjustable Steering Sensitivity, so I guess that means i can change it, but how?

I don't own a wheel but I think if you go under “options” on the home page and then go 3 pages or so to the right you'll come to one that says 1P ANALOG SETTINGS. This is actually where you can tune your steering, accel and brakes I think.

The general opinion I've heard from others is that the steering wheels don't work very well with GT2 for whatever reason. I've heard GT3 got it right, tho.

Last edited:
Back