Apex Endurance League: NOV 16 / FINALE - WEC P1/GTE / 22:00 GMT

• Thread starter Storm_SP17
  • 351 comments

Should RACE START be moved to 22:00 UK time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ROUND 1 PRE-RACE POST

Track: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Track Time: 20:30 (Qualifying); 21:00 (Race)
Race Length: 90 Minutes

Date: April 27, 2019
Lobby Opening: 21:00 UTC
Qualifying Start: 21:30 UTC
Race Start: 22:00 UTC

Here we are, first race of the season, opening up with the GT3 cars around Brands Hatch GP. Here are a few key points to remember during the weekend.
  • Only Racing: Hard tyres can be used in qualifying.
  • Everyone is allowed to use only one set of Racing: Medium tyres in the race.
  • Everyone has free choice on starting the race on either Racing: Hard or Racing: Medium tyres.
  • The white and red striped kerbs around the circuit are considered track surface.
We recommend that everyone re-read the rules in the OP, especially those concerning Formation Lap and Race Neutralization procedures, so that everyone would be familiar should the need for it arise.

Driver Attendance Confirmation
Please reply in the thread to confirm the status of your attendance for the race. Deadline for confirmation is April 26.
  1. ajh_1990 (@andrew1990)
  2. BigNFL (@Mr.Skyline09)
  3. BlueXephos22 (@DaGiBUS)
  4. Cobani (@Cobani)
  5. CWM_StormPacer (@Storm_SP17)
  6. CWM_NoirAntares (@Antares26)
  7. DRR_Affliction (@Theaffliction)
  8. DRR_Sinyster (@Sinyster)
  9. LordJB13 (@JB13)
  10. TNR_FILO (@TNR_KING_FILO)
  11. weescotman (@weescotman)

Attending and excited as hell!

#28 confirmed.

Car’s not ready yet, but will be come raceday. I’ll get working on the livery, sorry about the delay. (And then the setup)

I would like to say thanks to everyone for their cooperation so far, it's greatly appreciated. With only a week to the race, 10/11 cars have their liveries accounted for.

There will be a Spotter's Guide for the series, and the one for the GT3 class opener will be released as soon as all liveries are approved.

I would like to say thanks to everyone for their cooperation so far, it's greatly appreciated. With only a week to the race, 10/11 cars have their liveries accounted for.

There will be a Spotter's Guide for the series, and the one for the GT3 class opener will be released as soon as all liveries are approved.

I understand. :embarrassed:

Aww what the hell, I'll throw my hat into GT3:

Checkered Flag Motorsports
McLaren 650S GT3

Also here are my liveries for Apex:

GT3
McLaren Apex.jpg

McLaren Apex2.jpg

P2
P2 Apex.jpg

P2 Apex2.jpg

P1 will come closer to Le Mans.

Is there any social media I should know about?

Aww what the hell, I'll throw my hat into GT3.
Registration Guidelines say registration is through PM and that teams require two drivers, just thought you might've missed those from your first entry.

Also, I assume those liveries are uploaded and shared? If so, I'll go get it from there since I'll be needing them for the spotter's guide.

I think for fluff, privateers can have a "team" name on their cars but for the sake of our entry list we'll keep Privateers named as such.

I’m interested in joining I may be spotty on entry though because I’m in US some weekends my wife works and I can put my lil girl down for a nap and other weekends my wife’s off and I can’t make it would that be a problem?

I’m interested in joining I may be spotty on entry though because I’m in US some weekends my wife works and I can put my lil girl down for a nap and other weekends my wife’s off and I can’t make it would that be a problem?
That won't be a problem, just look over the Registration Guidelines and send your entry over.

No problems, we have the space to accomodate, though if slots for full time start being squeezed I may start asking about availability.

Hey man we're all guilty of it.... most of us just know we gotta look for specifics in the OP to not get shafted by regulations in-race and on signup.

Which is also a hint... please give the regs a bit of a once over pre-race day, I don't want to start DQing people about race conduct or tyre stipulation violations.

Yeah I made sure to read it good and I’ll reread it again lol that’s the first thing I look for is tyre regulations and all
Glad to hear.

And the livery stuff... not too much to work with I hope? Already had one entry back out due to them seeing series specific numberplates, blancpain number font and black windshield banners too much effort.

Glad to hear.

And the livery stuff... not too much to work with I hope? Already had one entry back out due to them seeing series specific numberplates, blancpain number font and black windshield banners too much effort.
Hey if we need the flags like them I got that one downloaded already lol

Latest Posts

Back