Apex Endurance League: NOV 16 / FINALE - WEC P1/GTE / 22:00 GMT

• Thread starter Storm_SP17
  • 351 comments

Should RACE START be moved to 22:00 UK time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Jacob Falcon if you can finish your livery soon, that would be greatly appreciated. Unless you won't be entering the race this weekend, in which case you can take your time with the livery.

Last edited:
I can try to get to it tonight I can make any guarantees but if not tonight by tomorrow for sure I work til 5 my time 11 yours I’ll be sure to post it ASAP

Righto!

So recent findings for the first round have confirmed that a couple of final tweaks to the BoP will be implimented.

McLaren 650S GT3
496 bhp >>> 501 bhp (+1% power)
@Kiki12, @Sinyster, @TetsuKobura

Lambo Huracan GT3
1340 kg >>> 1328 kg (-1% weight)
@Cobani

If you were tagged in, please make sure you have the BoP correct as per the officially posted regs first, then adjust your cars accordingly.

Thanks to @Antares26 for verifying.

We will be implementing Full Course Yellow procedures for this series.
  • When a car suffers Engine Damage, the driver must indicate "D" in the in-game chat.
  • When two or more cars have entered "D" in the in-game chat, a race steward will indicate "FCY" in the in-game chat, and Full Course Yellow is initiated.
  • Once Full Course Yellow is initiated, overtaking is prohibited, and the field must slow down to a pace speed of 80kph/50mph.
  • The field must remain single file for the duration of the FCY.
  • Once race steward declares the end of FCY, the race will resume green flag racing only when the overall leader crosses the Start/Finish line.

Had 0 pace, got knocked off in qualifying and then killed in the race, lapped within 8 laps, I'm clearly not cut out for this ****

Had 0 pace, got knocked off in qualifying and then killed in the race, lapped within 8 laps, I'm clearly not cut out for this ****
Sorry I ended up collecting you when I lost it.

And don't feel bad about being lapped 8 laps in... hell, I was close behind. The extra pit stop didnt help, and the guy who lapped you sure sets a blistering pace. The key to endurance, is to hang in there... and hope for attrition lol.

In a few weeks, we head to dragontail. Completely different track.

Last edited:
Sorry I ended up collecting you when I lost it.

And don't feel bad about being lapped 8 laps in... hell, I was close behind. The extra pit stop didnt help, and the guy who lapped you sure sets a blistering pace. The key to endurance, is to hang in there... and hope for attrition lol.

In a few weeks, we head to dragontail. Completely different track.
Akzl... i'll be looking into that incident to see what occured. I saw JB type D for engine damage but you did not... if it happens to be that you had engine damage and did not type D I will be considering my penalty options.

Enjoyed the first race of the season. Looks promising for the future.

Pace of the front runners was unbelievably quick. Too quick for me and my Lambo. But I had a fun race.
Link to stream on YouTube:

Akzl... i'll be looking into that incident to see what occured. I saw JB type D for engine damage but you did not... if it happens to be that you had engine damage and did not type D I will be considering my penalty options.
No engine damage, I was clipped in the rear. Then I purposely stayed behind jb until we got the pits. I read the update

Thanks to all that joined!

Was a somewhat subdued race for the most part... I think the initial strategy of @Antares26 proved the best when mostly everyone stayed on the Hards for the race. Driver of the Race goes to @Theaffliction for a mega recovery drive to 2nd, sure as heck would have been a fight for the win! Still not looked at incidents or footage of the race yet, I hope to use the back end of the week to do that.

Rueing not trying the crazy strat and pitting for mediums after losing much time due to off-track escapades and pitting ti address damage. Never felt like the RMs would put me below RH times I was setting in that race... gamble might have given me 4th but a solid drive from @weescotman tells me I might have been lucky to take that place from him.

Back