Apollo Intensa Emozione Hypercar Spotted In Forza Motorsport 7

It’s good to see another genuinely cool car be freed from the shackles of one-button mobile racing games.

Now I will wait for the emancipation of the Brabham BT62 and Bugatti Divo!
If we get the brabham it's a wrap, I will make a nice track monster type of race featuring the Aston Vulcan, zonda R, Senna, brabham, apollo IE, FXX k, 599 xx evo, and p1 GTR. I hope they add that car, it would complete that track based affair for this game.

This looks freaking awesome. Lucky for Forza players I’m on GTS. It would be sick as, if this beast came. Also would love if Brabham BT62, Bugatti Divo, McLaren senna or 720s and Ferrari FXXK Evo or FXXK came to the game. :bowdown:

Last edited:
This is pretty exciting if it really is a sneak peek for May's spotlight car (or even a new car pack or expansion), but I'm keeping my expectations low just in case. Some people may recall that the 997 Turbo also appeared as a menu icon a while ago:

car_findcar_a-png.674579

Of course the 997 Turbo was in Forza 4(?) so this could've just been a placeholder/mockup that wasn't replaced before release, whereas the Apollo would be completely new to the series. Still, I don't want to get my hopes up - that way it'll be more of a pleasant surprise if we do get it, compared to a misplaced sense of betrayal if we don't.

This is pretty exciting if it really is a sneak peek for May's spotlight car (or even a new car pack or expansion), but I'm keeping my expectations low just in case. Some people may recall that the 997 Turbo also appeared as a menu icon a while ago:

car_findcar_a-png.674579

Of course the 997 Turbo was in Forza 4(?) so this could've just been a placeholder/mockup that wasn't replaced before release, whereas the Apollo would be completely new to the series. Still, I don't want to get my hopes up - that way it'll be more of a pleasant surprise if we do get it, compared to a misplaced sense of betrayal if we don't.
I'd imagine there's a good chance we see the Apollo at some point. When they updated the UI, the gauge cluster from the Senna was used on one of the icons, and now we have it as the spotlight car this month.

car_findcar_a-png.674579

To be fair, the game launched with two different versions of the 997.

I was literally just looking at the picture of the wheel and wondering what the car was. I googled the Gumpert Apollo since you can read "Apollo" on the brake caliper and found a picture of this car among a bunch of the old one. Then I ended up here.

I'm not into hypercars, but I must admit this one actually looks cool for the only reason that it has a V12! No turbos!!! (finally, manufacturer with enough guts to make a proper engine). I never liked the old Apollo, but I might give this one a drive just for the sounds!

car_findcar_a-png.674579

Man that sucks that the Porsche 911 Turbo S (997) got scrapped.

One of my favourite Porsche 911's. Forza 7 has a good car list but man I do miss a lot of the cars from past Forzas I wish they all return.

Last edited:
Why not ? The Indy 500 is the biggest 1 day sporting event on the planet. Why not have an updated IndyCar for the month of May?

Because for your sake, considering how every single post of yours in the Forza section turns back around to it, it'd be best if you maybe put so much hope into it.

In all actuality, however, considering how...tail happy some cars with high power can be in Forza 7, I really don't feel like trying to deal with either AI, or moronic multiplayer users at Indy or any other oval, really.

If you *really* want Indy action, there's PCARS 2. There's also Automobilista and the plethora of Indy mods, and that might be the best option.

And now, with the latest update, the Forzathon icon is back to normal... what do you all think? Was it a teaser, an accidental leak that they only just fixed, or a total mistake with T10 only now reining in expectations?

It definitely was a teaser for what's to come, plus it was 3D graphic inside Forza 7's engine soooo. I think T10 are having fun and that's what I like about them. The Apollo IE will come at some point. Right now let's enjoy the game and it's on going updates.

Back