• Thread starter Appie
  • 791 comments
Morocco
Morocco
appie17
these are some of my pics

its just my first so don't think is one of the best pics đź‘Ť

Test day at Suzuka Japan

I got a invation from Toyota Motorsport exclusive to take some pictures of their test car here are some few pics :)

I only got a few pics i will update more as soon as possible :dunce:
because toyota was very strict you know

Here is my update

the F1 at Midfield

Mercedes Benz SL600 at Tsubuka Wet

Fuji Speedway '90

VW GOLF IV R32 at Tsubaka

Subaru Impereza Rally Car '99

Comments please đź‘Ť

They're all decent, but the 4th F1 pic really stands out. If it could be edited, it could turn into something really, really good. đź‘Ť

A very nice start, with some good composition starting to show, but they do still look a little dark to me.

If you have Photoshop or something similar it would be well worth having a play around with the contrast and brightness.

Regards

Scaff

thnx for your comments but i dont now how to use photoshop
very hard but im still trying to master it

If Photoshop is too difficult for you, use paint shop pro, thats somewhat easier to use... And you can already brighten them up in Photomode in the game, if you didnt know that read the manual... And about the Sl600, I got thesame opinion as TVRFF, I don't like the wing too. Its ugly in most cares with its textures. :yuck: And why did you post a pic of the sl600 two times? I can see it's a little different, but just decide which one is better and delete the other one, to arrange things better. In the 4th pic of the red F1, the framing isnt good. You shouldve zoomed out alittle more to show the rest of the front spoiler. There are some tutiorails for that on this board, so you can improve.

A little update

Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren

Mitsubishi Evolution VII

Mercedes E55 AMG

comment plz post more as soon as possible

Had a quick look at your gallery! Nice! Your last pictures are the best because they're brighter than the first ones!

Like the slr a lot! đź‘Ť

btw: Thanks for visiting my gallery!

The old ones are too dark so I'll only comment these later pictures. :)

The best one is the last Lancer shot, a real killer picture, nothing wrong with it. đź‘Ť The others are pretty good too but you seem to have some problems with the sharpness, or at least it seems like that. I'm sorry if the problem is in my eyes.

But keep taking them, that's the only way to improve. :)

My Update

AMG Mercedes Benz CLK GTR

Mercedes SL55 AMG

Mercedes Benz CLK55 AMG

Lancia Stratos Rally Car

Citroën Xantia

F1
img00409mm.th.jpg

comment plz

Great variety of photos here appie17. I see a lot of improvement from the first batch of photos you've captured. I'd recommend starting to experiment with different apertures, shutter speed, and white balance to create some more eye-catching shots. Keep up the good work đź‘Ť

And thanks for your comment on my gallery :)

Thanks for the comment on my gallery.
Some very cool photos here, as DRT2RM said, you have a great variety of photos , my favorite is the #4 of the first F1 update, keep them coming

Back