apricot hill long cornor drift

hi

ive been searching around the forums but i still havn't found a drift video of someone drifting around the long cornor on apricot hill and if i have found one it doesn't work :grumpy:.........cuz i can only make it half way around the cornor!!

i will love for some one to just give me link to a video (that u now works) or just give me a video of that cornor been drifted

thnx alot:tup:

I'll save you the trouble since I'm having database issues with the IDM site.

direct download link:
http://idm.bgj.ca/video/Team/IDMvideomag2.wmv
(242 mb)

I hit the long corner in an RX7 - but the camera angle doesnt give away much about how I tackeld it. I dn't recall if anyone else showed it in their sections.
(it's a good watch either way though)

Here's a different vid of mine that might show it slightly better

A smarter idea might just be too search for 'apricot hill' in the drift videos section. Off the top of my head I cannot recall any specific videos that do a particularily good job of demonstrating how to tackle this corner.

edit: the first GT4 GTPDC was held at AH. You could look up some old videos for that. I'd offer mine, but it's a pretty weak demonstration by current standards. TD and I tied for the win... maybe check his vid if it's still up.

hi

thanx alot:tup:
really helpful

👍
I'll save you the trouble since I'm having database issues with the IDM site.

direct download link:
http://idm.bgj.ca/video/Team/IDMvideomag2.wmv
(242 mb)

I hit the long corner in an RX7 - but the camera angle doesnt give away much about how I tackeld it. I dn't recall if anyone else showed it in their sections.
(it's a good watch either way though)

Here's a different vid of mine that might show it slightly better

A smarter idea might just be too search for 'apricot hill' in the drift videos section. Off the top of my head I cannot recall any specific videos that do a particularily good job of demonstrating how to tackle this corner.

edit: the first GT4 GTPDC was held at AH. You could look up some old videos for that. I'd offer mine, but it's a pretty weak demonstration by current standards. TD and I tied for the win... maybe check his vid if it's still up.

hi
yeah looked all over the place but still didn't find any but at least i tried
thanx 4 the vid

tsukuba, is it just me or is Ske's video exactly what you were looking for?

PLEASE try and use proper grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
After all, you DID agree to the TOS when you signed up, which specifically states do not use any slang/messenger talk.(IE- u,r,thx,plz,wat,wut,etc)
This is because we have members from all over the world that do not speak/read/write english as a first language. Plus it just makes the drift forum look bad.
Thanks.

wow BL, that IDM video was nice, it made me realize how much I suck at GT4 :)
I'm still trying though! I'll be happy when I get used to the physics and adjusting for the understeering snapping, you can read all you want about it but its the feel that matters!
(I'm dying waiting on my chance to play GT5)

....you can read all you want about it but its the feel that matters!

VERY true. Infact, it's the truest thing in this thread. It's good and mandatory to read about drifting. But until you try it, none of what you read matters.

(I'm dying waiting on my chance to play GT5)

Then you'll be dying for a while. GTV is coming out in 2008 at the earliest.

PLEASE try and use proper grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
After all, you DID agree to the TOS when you signed up, which specifically states do not use any slang/messenger talk.(IE- u,r,thx,plz,wat,wut,etc)
This is because we have members from all over the world that do not speak/read/write english as a first language. Plus it just makes the drift forum look bad.
Thanks.

hey

i will try my best

Back