Apricott Hill 1st Corner High Speed

• Thread starter Martal39
  • 5 comments
So i just got me an Amuse S2000. Really cool car , slides on its own really. I quickly got most of the track more-or-less down but i have trouble with the first corner particurly at high speed (Like + 120MPH).

So i was wondering , if it can be done how ?

Last corner on the vid. Its all about getting the right speed and line to start and it will follow right through. May need a little ebrake on stock cars, such as I had to use.

K , but i can already sorta do it when i slow down and you know , ''go in with the right speed''
But if i would to go in guns blazin aka as fast as i can would i just slide out or spin?

Unless you find away to scrub some excess speed, your going to have slow down. One way to get rid of that excess speed would be to get extremely sideways early before the corner to lose the speed. Chances are if your going full out your just going to slide right off the track.

You may try getting sideways and then braking to make the decreased-radius second part of the turn. This may or may not require a front-biased brake balance. That way, the countersteering combined with braking will tuck the front in a bit and maintain a very nice drift.

Umm, Find the correct speed entry needed. It varies between cars, obviously.
Wide long linked turns liek Apricot is best achieved by a massive feint braknig drift. I do wtih imreza and some LMs (that have 1 tcs)

Back