AR Not Working!!!!

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
it doesnt have one scratch on it and it keeps on freezing when i put in the games!
you have to FLASH the dongle to unlock it, your gonna loose all your game saves but thats the price you pay for usi g AR an GS, my Codebreaker has not froze that first time, cuz you dont use an Dongle card intended for the PSOne... This should tell you which product is the wiser choose. Get an CB $29.95

well it worked today just fine but im sure it'll happen again and i'll complain. when it says to insert the CD and press X, i put in the CD and press X but the "Updating Code List, Please Wait" sign doesnt come up and it doesnt change. But i know im doing the right thing cuz when it does work i do the same thing i do when it doesnt work. Also is there a reason why the 911(966)GT3 body,chassis,body&downforce,and color code make my game freeze?

well it worked today just fine but im sure it'll happen again and i'll complain. when it says to insert the CD and press X, i put in the CD and press X but the "Updating Code List, Please Wait" sign doesnt come up and it doesnt change. But i know im doing the right thing cuz when it does work i do the same thing i do when it doesnt work. Also is there a reason why the 911(966)GT3 body,chassis,body&downforce,and color code make my game freeze?
incompatible codes, mine does that on some hybrids..

I had the same problem with GS, started acting as yours is, after 4 days, decided this wasn't going to work. Bought an CB an haven't had that first bit of problem with it. That was 7 months ago

Also is there a reason why the 911(966)GT3 body,chassis,body&downforce,and color code make my game freeze?

They don't. U are either entering the codes incorrectly, or for some reason they are not compatable with the AR.

This is one reason why I got the Sharkport. Its easier to Diagnose the problem. I would reccomend getting one or if you cant find it, get the X-Port for NTSC (if your in the US)...

Sharkport or X-port. Heydu, ur using CB2 not AR.

Yes I'm using CB2, but it's the original one, and uses the same codes as GS2 and AR, which is why I replied that the codes worked fine for me, because I use the same codes.

Originally posted by Heydu
Yes I'm using CB2, but it's the original one, and uses the same codes as GS2 and AR, which is why I replied that the codes worked fine for me, because I use the same codes.
If it ain't broke don't upgrade it ?

Back