Arcade mode messed up?

• Thread starter kylewoody
  • 1 comments
Hey guys,

Just got Tourist Trophy for PS2. Anywho, when I first played it, there were no penalties while in arcade mode (say, if I went off the track). Now there is.

As well, I used to be able to use the left analog joystick to adjust the rider's crouch (for doing wheelies and endos). Now up and down does nothing. What the heck is wrong?

I checked the controller setting, and tried switiching them up many times between Standard, Semi-Pro, and Pro. That does nothing. I have also looked at the Penalty settings under the Arcade Options, and it is also saying None.

UGH, whats wrong? :crazy:

Thanks
Kyle

Hi, you may want to check and make sure that FAILURE CONDITIONS are turned OFF (don't take the caps offensively:) ), because that is what you're experiencing. Check out your options and see if you maybe switched that by accident. That would also be why you're unable to perform weight transfers (for wheelies and endos) because you'll notice you can't do weight transfers in license tests either. That's because of the failure conditions, which obviously can't be turned off in license tests.

Anyways, since you just got the game, if for any reason you're still having a problem, delete the TT file from your memory card and start fresh, but I'm pretty sure if you do what I said above you'll be all set. :sly:👍

Back