Are There Any Weekly Race Leagues in ACC?

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 19 comments

Pigems

Premium
Canada
Canada
TT_Pigems
As the thread title says, are there any weekly races going on in this game? I’m trying to find a way to get into ACC, but racing AI is quite boring. Does anyone have a weekly race going on the weekends?

I believe he does it during the evening, NA time as I see him online when I fire up the PS4.

Sweet, thanks man! I’ll look into that. :cheers:

Edit: Are they only on PC?

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks very much! :cheers: Do you know what time during the week? EU or NA evenings?
I run a lobby every Monday & Thursday @ 8est on PlayStation. Just search lobby in the server list and it'll come up.

We're taking advantage of the new tracks and some gt4 this week, just make sure to have those track medals!
Screenshot_20210502-105039.png

If you or anyone need help with getting off the ground in ACC lemme know!

Last edited:
I run a lobby every Monday & Thursday @ 8est on PlayStation. Just search lobby in the server list and it'll come up.

We're taking advantage of the new tracks and some gt4 this week, just make sure to have those track medals!
View attachment 1008612
If you or anyone need help with getting of the ground in ACC lemme know!

Awesome man!! Thanks very much!! I may still have to get some medals, is that how you open the track for online use? I think I have all the DLC now though at least. I’ll get working at those medals tonight, hopefully I can get them sorted by next week. :)

Awesome man!! Thanks very much!! I may still have to get some medals, is that how you open the track for online use? I think I have all the DLC now though at least. I’ll get working at those medals tonight, hopefully I can get them sorted by next week. :)
Long story short, ACC created a lot of headaches with the way the multiplayer servers are set up. In order to have a lobby with 20 people in it I need to make track medals required and have a minimum SA rating. Without those I can only have 10 people in a lobby 👎

Long story short, ACC created a lot of headaches with the way the multiplayer servers are set up. In order to have a lobby with 20 people in it I need to make track medals required and have a minimum SA rating. Without those I can only have 10 people in a lobby 👎

Yeah, that’s pretty weird eh. All good though, gives me more reason to work at it. What does my SA need to be? I only learned how to up it this morning lol, I’d been wondering why hot lapping wasn’t working! :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, that’s pretty weird eh. All good though, gives me more reason to work at it. What does my SA need to be? I only learned how to up it this morning lol, I’d been wondering why hot lapping wasn’t working! :lol:
I think I have it set to 50. SA is kinda trivial in the grand scheme of things. Do some Career mode or single player races and that'll go up in no time.

On the official AC forum we have a weekly challenge. For both AC and ACC.

This is the current one. We are on our 223rd week. Console and PC players are all welcome.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...enge-224-high-zonda-and-a-bald-mclaren.69172/

You might have to sign up and link your steam account to the forum account. Its odd but works fine. Even if youre console you can just make a steam account on a PC and link it.

On the official AC forum we have a weekly challenge. For both AC and ACC.

This is the current one. We are on our 223rd week. Console and PC players are all welcome.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...enge-224-high-zonda-and-a-bald-mclaren.69172/

You might have to sign up and link your steam account to the forum account. Its odd but works fine. Even if youre console you can just make a steam account on a PC and link it.

Thanks very much man!! I’ll see if I can figure the steam thing out, since I’m on a console. :)

Thanks very much man!! I’ll see if I can figure the steam thing out, since I’m on a console. :)

I hope to see you there. We run sund-sund for the weekly challenge.

We have a lot of fun. Dont let Good.game.existenz discourage you. He holds pretty every world record on AC.

I mainly do the ACC challenges as i prefer it.

Hi,

I thought this thread might a good place to mention a UK-based Tuesday night league that I've been running in and whose second season starts on the 8th June. We run on the Playstation and races start at 20.30 UK time each Tuesday. The race format is typically 2x 30 minute sprints with individual qualifying sessions and about an hour's worth of practice time before. There is a facebook group you'd need to join if you joined the league just for admin purposes and annoucements etc.

We've just finished our first season, and we're looking for interested parties to fill out our grid in season 2. The ability level is mixed, I won the first season relatively easily and I would say my ability is 'Pro-Am' (I'm rated Gold in the game), but there is then a mix of 'Silver' and 'AM' drivers. The goal or kind of mission statement to the league is about enjoying racing and improving as a driver.

We're going to have a few spot races in the next few weeks for current members to try out new cars etc and for any newcomers to come and see if its for them. Next Tuesday we'll be at the Hungaroring and I'll be testing out my new Porsche 911 (I've been racing the Bentley previously). If you're UK or EU based and fancy even just trying it out let me know and we can go from there.

Hi everyone, anyone know of any US Xbox lobbies that run between 8 pm - 10 pm during the week? I've almost got all track medals and I'm looking to do some online racing.

Hi everyone, anyone know of any US Xbox lobbies that run between 8 pm - 10 pm during the week? I've almost got all track medals and I'm looking to do some online racing.
Don’t come here bragging mate! :lol:
;) I’m just kidding!!!

Collecting my medals slowly... I’m not there yet, jumping into online races. It’s not the fear of rivals it’s me not wanting to destroy the flow of the race.
Even getting back on track after a spin, without doing any harm to others, is a challenge for me.
There is still a lot to learn for me here!! Did I mention that I live a steep learning curve...?! :)
Let’s get it on!

I wish for you to find a league or lobby to have fun in, mate!! Stay safe!

Last edited:
Don’t come here bragging mate! :lol:
;) I’m just kidding!!!

Collecting my medals slowly... I’m not there yet, jumping into online races. It’s not the fear of rivals it’s me not wanting to destroy the flow of the race.
Even getting back on track after a spin, without doing any harm to others, is a challenge for me.
There is still a lot to learn for me here!! Did I mention that I live a steep learning curve...?! :)
Let’s get it on!

I wish for you to find a league or lobby to have fun in, mate!! Stay safe!

Ha I'm getting the hang of getting around the track cleanly... racing closely is different matter. I'm on pad but I have felt it is very responsive.

Oh and the medal process is such a grind. Getting that third star is tough.

Last edited:
Back