ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
download.jpeg

Thanks for letting me run with y'all this week and congrats again to @SydViscus !! I actually had decent qualifying heats, especially having never driven this track, but a tough final race. Lost my aero from behind on Lap 1 turn 3 and never had pace after that. After that about every 4 laps I would click into another wall over-driving the car trying to get my lap times back to normal. Lesson learned to not do that...though not sure it would have made a difference in position if I just allowed the 2 second a lap loss, lol. Either way, fun races, not so stressful and a fun interactive format to the night. While I'm still job hunting, I may be able to run another week or so randomly, however if I get hired I unfortunately wouldn't be able to run Wednesdays. I'll hold on to the Subby for now!

Good Morning Miata heads. A reminder tonight is the inaugural Mazda Miata Monday Madness Bi-Monthly Series. Make sure to confirm in the Miata thread if you plan on making it.

Good morning. Had a little test of the event for tonight with a few in practice last night. I must say, what a fun choice of cars. Both of them are fun to drive and manage in a tight spot. Not sure which one I'd pick. So if it looks like there is a spot to fill, than I would like to join y'all for some more fun!

Do I have to post my selection before I join in?

Good morning. Had a little test of the event for tonight with a few in practice last night. I must say, what a fun choice of cars. Both of them are fun to drive and manage in a tight spot. Not sure which one I'd pick. So if it looks like there is a spot to fill, than I would like to join y'all for some more fun!

Do I have to post my selection before I join in?

Just show up in a car

Back