ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Training Workshop lobby open 0475-4340-9881-5173-7412 and Party chat. And good luck to all in the dirt.

Last edited:
Less than one week away for the season opener. Going back through the thread, the current auto-confirm list.

GR4AC.jpg

Gonna be taking a nice long vacation from simracing for awhile. Thanks for the fun times everyone. See you guys down the road
I enjoyed our brief time together @SAMHAIN85 . My role as "moving pylon" has reduced over the past 3 months due in part to your help, both directly and indirectly. Thanks for that. And I'll definitely keep an eye out for you down the road. Safe travels.

Hello guys
I will retire from this. Series
Thx for the grat racing
I have kart trinning on wednesday now that the track is open again
Hope i can join u once in a while if possible
Good on ya, @Noob01_lmdead. All the best. I envy you...a bit. Last year if I would have had a mid-life crisis I probably would have chosen karting. But, as this is more of an end-of-life crisis I chose to race indoors. It was good meeting you.

Hello guys
I will retire from this. Series
Thx for the grat racing
I have kart trinning on wednesday now that the track is open again
Hope i can join u once in a while if possible
Good on ya, @Noob01_lmdead. All the best. I envy you...a bit. Last year if I would have had a mid-life crisis I probably would have chosen karting. But, as this is more of an end-of-life crisis I chose to race indoors. It was good meeting you.

OK. I give up. Where are the results for the Gr 4 championships? I know I've found them in the past, but not today.

Good chance ill get a room open 8ish (eastern time) tonight if no one else has already - i find the martin a little slippery on the RH....need some laps

Back