ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Contract out for this guy
tenor (6).gif

Aka - @cfawesome... If you see him, corral him and tie him down so we all have a chance tonight

Nice racing tonight gentlemen. I'd like to thank all that came out to race and hope you enjoyed it. Last race of the season next week!
Speaking of the last race of the season, noticed that the car is the n500 Lexus but on sport hard? Is that correct? It's 469hp Vs the 358hp of the vw which we used rh and it also has an additional 1600lbs. Seems like chaos waiting to happen..

Speaking of the last race of the season, noticed that the car is the n500 Lexus but on sport hard? Is that correct? It's 469hp Vs the 358hp of the vw which we used rh and it also has an additional 1600lbs. Seems like chaos waiting to happen..
Nice catch @Fudman420 the tires should be SS (Sport Soft). Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

drivers see above. Tires for next week are SS not SH. Sorry for the mix up!

I’m going to be tentative this week. I believe I’ve missed the last few weeks as life got in the way of my fun and i haven’t felt healthy enough to play for any extended period of time. I’m going to give it a shot this week but will just have to see.

I’m going to be tentative this week. I believe I’ve missed the last few weeks as life got in the way of my fun and i haven’t felt healthy enough to play for any extended period of time. I’m going to give it a shot this week but will just have to see.
Hope all is well. Bubba. It will be good to see ya.

Back