ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Looks like it’s currently 15 on grid for tonight so we will go with the one lobby format to end the season.
2 Heat races, (7 laps) scramble race (3 laps) to determine feature staring grid which will be 14 laps. See you all soon enough and good luck tonight
Thank you all for the support you have given to season #9, much appreciated! :cheers:

Last edited:
Looks like it’s currently 15 on grid for tonight so we will go with the one lobby format to end the season.
2 Heat races, (7 laps) scramble race (3 laps) to determine feature staring grid which will be 14 laps. See you all soon enough and good lick tonight
Thank you all for the support you have given to season #9, much appreciated! :cheers:
Thanks Nick - they’re aint nuthin’ like a good lick.

Thanks Nick - they’re aint nuthin’ like a good lick.
tenor (7).gif
Had to pile on

Well tonight was probably the end for me on Wednesdays until winter .. soccer supposed to start next week.
Enjoyed the season , like I've said before I love the format !! Well done guys !
I'll join the Super Stangs when I can (I could maybe make heat 2 or the BotR)

I wanna know where the have fun button is vs the good luck button ?!?

Thanks Nick,Ryan and all you guys with ARL !

Last night was really fun and a good way to end the season.

I watched the replays to check out the action around the track and everybody did awesome from what I was seeing. That car was a fun drive but would let you know if you did something wrong, hard. But everybody seemed pretty well composed. Also, the starts and first 2 laps of all the races went smooth! Good group of racers we have here. Seems like we are starting to know how each other drives and able to "predict" each others movements. It showed in the replays last night. Good racing everybody.

Thanks again to Ryan and Nick for hosting another great season. This format is probably the best format out there and works well with a middle of the week series. We should change the series from Gr4 league to Sprint Series league. Good job BOD and welcome back Punk.

After some good Nclass races this season I would not be opposed to a full season of Nclass cars. Had a lot of fun races in them and they are a good driving challenge.

I watched the replays to check out the action around the track and everybody did awesome from what I was seeing. That car was a fun drive but would let you know if you did something wrong, hard. But everybody seemed pretty well composed. Also, the starts and first 2 laps of all the races went smooth! Good group of racers we have here. Seems like we are starting to know how each other drives and able to "predict" each others movements. It showed in the replays last night. Good racing everybody.

Thanks again to Ryan and Nick for hosting another great season. This format is probably the best format out there and works well with a middle of the week series. We should change the series from Gr4 league to Sprint Series league. Good job BOD and welcome back Punk.

After some good Nclass races this season I would not be opposed to a full season of Nclass cars. Had a lot of fun races in them and they are a good driving challenge.

well said Mob. I dont really have anything to add other than to say i 100% agree!

N-series classic minis on dirt to gr2 cars, and everything in between (ok I'm not a big fan of dirt) - i dont care - the car and track is a level playing field for all.

great job guys.

did anyone share the replays? i was unable to save them for some reason... i felt the set of last nights races was one of our more polished races and wouldn't mind watching those again....

did anyone share the replays? i was unable to save them for some reason... i felt the set of last nights races was one of our more polished races and wouldn't mind watching those again....

I have the heat races and final saved. I will share tonight Brick. FULL SEND!

I did not save the scramble but I think Sandite did.

Back