ARL NASCAR Fantasy League 2021

Answer: Dick Trickle

The legend himself was the NASCAR Cup Series Rookie of the Year in 1989.

https://www.nascar.com/gallery/every-sunoco-rookie-of-the-year-award-winner/#photo-36

dick-trickle-1989.jpg

@NASCARNATE91 LOL the company i work for sponsored the back left quarter panel and i also do a lot of work for Bruton Smith at the track.....they remodel the suites every year before the race and i work for the largest flooring manufacturer in the world so it has its benefits. Lol

***REMINDER***

You will need to get your qualifying picks in by Sunday at 12:25 EST. Practice 1 and 2 are tomorrow so that should give you a ball park idea of who to pick.

If you haven't joined yet, YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!! Read the first post and get signed up! We currently have 11 players on the roster and it would be awesome to see more. If there's any questions please ask.

***REMINDER***

You will need to get your qualifying picks in by Sunday at 12:25 EST. Practice 1 and 2 are today so that should give you a ball park idea of who to pick.

If you haven't joined yet, YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!! Read the first post and get signed up! We currently have 11 players on the roster and it would be awesome to see more. If there's any questions please ask.

Question of the day posted as well

ARL NASCAR Fantasy League 2020

You posted a link to the thread you posted in? lol

Edit: One of the bonus picks locks tomorrow at 12:25

My answer is A, and I cant even 🤬 go because I have work.

My picks are in for the 500. Don't forget Bush clash tomorrow and big arca race today right now. Rooting for hailey Deagan

Question of the day posted!

Read the first post and answer in the thread

Hopefully the Duels and the 500 go much better than the Clash. That was embarrassing to watch. I'm sure if they let all of us at ARL race instead we could've put on a better show.

Question of the day posted!

Read the first post and answer in the thread

Remember the Duels are tonight at 7 PM EST. It does not count for points so there's no need to set your roster yet.

Answer: 10

Drivers can be used no more than 10 times during the regular season and a maximum of 5 times during the playoffs.

How to Play

The Duels went much better than the Clash. If they can hold it together like that on Sunday it should be a good race.

Back