ARL NASCAR Fantasy League 2021

RESULTS

9F2EFF47-D7EC-46F4-891D-CF2641EEC74B.png

Vicki is my wife so it’s cool to get a 1-2 finish.

F1 Fantasy

I received a minimal response last time I brought this up so this will be my last time.

If you’re interested in playing F1 Fantasy for the 2020 season with ARL, SPEAK UP! If we can get enough people interested I’ll go ahead a start a thread with instructions on how to join. It will be free to join and played through the official F1 website or app.

Like this post or comment in the thread if you’re interested. I’d like to see at least 10 people.

They just announced that they will still race but will not allow fans to attend. That includes Atlanta this weekend and Miami.

Same with the PGA Tour. I think it is an acceptable decision. I would expect NASCAR to be postponed at some point due to the risk crew members have. Feel like the virus could spread easily around the garage. But I don't see any reason to cancel golf. As long as the golfer and his caddy are in good health, should keep playing.

This is just absolutely ridiculous. People need to calm down.

I agree. I thought it was acceptable to run without spectators but this seems a little overboard. Same goes for Indy. I understand F1 not wanting to run considering McLaren had to drop out.

I thought they would at least do Atlanta since every team traveled there already. What a waste of time and money.

A prime opportunity to reel in high ratings too.

Since racing is shut down here’s something to listen to instead. For those that don’t know, this is a great podcast that I would recommend to any fan. You can get a lot of the inside scoop you wouldn’t otherwise get anywhere else. It also has that down home vibe that relates in many ways. I was never really a Dale Jr. fan on the track, but I’ve become a much bigger fan in his retirement and taking on more of the role of an ambassador and a “man of the people”.

Still too soon. We shouldn't be opening up for major events like this that host large crowds of people until proper testing for everyone is readily available. You can't have all these people around and not know if they have it or had it and were giving it to people.

Still too soon. We shouldn't be opening up for major events like this that host large crowds of people until proper testing for everyone is readily available. You can't have all these people around and not know if they have it or had it and were giving it to people.

NASCAR is not going rogue here. The people behind the scenes of all this have way more accurate information than both you and I and will proceed the best way they see fit.

It's not rogue. It's the entire country opening up too soon.
If you're afraid, then stay in the basement with your mask and gloves on hiding behind the couch. This has gone on long enough. The country and the economy needs to get back up and running...NOW.
People will get the virus...people will die, just like they do from the flu and any of the other multitude of virus floating around out there.

If you're afraid, then stay in the basement with your mask and gloves on hiding behind the couch. This has gone on long enough. The country and the economy needs to get back up and running...NOW.
People will get the virus...people will die, just like they do from the flu and any of the other multitude of virus floating around out there.

Everybody needs to take Elon Musks lead and just start going back to work regardless of state orders. What are they going to do? Arrest everybody? None of these governors orders will hold up in federal court because they’re all unconstitutional. Everybody has been obedient and followed along with it long enough. It has just become yet another political divide during an election year.

Back