ARL Open Wheel Championship - cfawesome Wins Championship!!

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 217 comments
I mean if y’all don’t want to practice with the car it’s cool with me lol thanks @PApunk924

I really don't practice with any car. Lol I don't get a lot of time to sit and practice.

BUT that won't keep me from showing up! Lets see how well you do at the sand castle track Falcon! lol :D:cheers:

Post race notes:

I guess there is a reason there are soo few F1 drivers in the world.

Hope to see everyone again next month at big willow.

Yup, it's because normal people don't have half-mil moneys sitting around to rent the seat space. LOL

That said, you need some good endurance and great reflexes/eyesight/state of mind just to be a good driver in real life in F1.

I really don't practice with any car. Lol I don't get a lot of time to sit and practice.

BUT that won't keep me from showing up! Lets see how well you do at the sand castle track Falcon! lol :D:cheers:
Lol I’m looking forward to it next month

Look at the qualifying results for 2nd and 3rd place......wow that is close.
Ive never seen 4 qualify that close, you can even add 6th as super close too, but 4 drivers within .005 is ridiculous lol

At the end of the session, the three fastest drivers had all set the same laptime, the first time this had happened in the history of the World Championship.[9] Jacques Villeneuve was first to set a time of 1:21.072, fourteen minutes into the one hour session. A further fourteen minutes later, Michael Schumacher posted an identical time. With nine minutes of the session remaining, Heinz-Harald Frentzen crossed the line, again with a time of 1:21.072. Under the regulations, in the event of drivers setting equal times in qualifying, the order in which the times were set is considered, with the first driver to set the time given precedence.

At the end of the session, the three fastest drivers had all set the same laptime, the first time this had happened in the history of the World Championship.[9] Jacques Villeneuve was first to set a time of 1:21.072, fourteen minutes into the one hour session. A further fourteen minutes later, Michael Schumacher posted an identical time. With nine minutes of the session remaining, Heinz-Harald Frentzen crossed the line, again with a time of 1:21.072. Under the regulations, in the event of drivers setting equal times in qualifying, the order in which the times were set is considered, with the first driver to set the time given precedence.

Ahh some of the good F1 days

Ive never seen 4 qualify that close, you can even add 6th as super close too, but 4 drivers within .005 is ridiculous lol

Agreed. What a neat qualifying effort.

I wonder how close yours and mine times were because the clock only shows 3 decimal places.

Tied into thousandths is pretty F'n close in my book lol and 4 within .005...again thats crazy

Yeah but I want to know if its gnats ass close or on a cellular level close. Lmao

Could we have achieve something the hadron super collider hasn't? Haha

Updated series point structure in post #1:

• Race night points will be based off of average finish for both races
  • Tie breaker will be total time for both races
    1. 25 11. 10
    2. 23 12. 9
    3. 20 13. 8
    4. 18 14. 7
    5. 16 15. 6
    6. 15 16. 5
    7. 14
    8. 13
    9. 12
    10. 11
  • there will be one drop week for the season

FYI there will be a sand castle building session for Big Willow tonight. I'll open up the lobby around 9:30est. We will do 20 mins of open practice followed by a 15 min race with each vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
The excel spreadsheet looks nice!

57f602b8b19503ff6863be017099a81d.jpg

Back