ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Theoretically speaking, there is a maximum of 153 points that can be picked up tomorrow night if a driver sweeps all 4 events, grabs pole and all 4 fastest laps.
(37*4+1+4= 153). I think my ciphering and theory are correct...LOL
That means, with @aceboy127 out, it comes down to positions 2 through 5.
Best of luck everyone!

pos.jpg

Last edited:
i will be there after the day i had yesterday I need to do something. So i will grab an energy drink or two after i go to clean out my car this afternoon after work.

i will be there after the day i had yesterday I need to do something. So i will grab an energy drink or two after i go to clean out my car this afternoon after work.
Hope everything is getting took care of man! Look forward to racing tonight

I think the first season was a great success guys. We had a total of 21 drivers earn points over the course of 4 weeks and 16 races. There were some very good races between us all, and clearly @aceboy127 showed he was the cream of the crop for the inaugural season of GR4 Sprint Series.
It was my pleasure to race with such a fine group and I am looking forward to season 2 with a new car. See you all there!

Last night I talked a little while with @aceboy127 who made a very cool gesture I think deserves some recognition. He won season 1 and had the car pick but decided to give it to @Infineon #2 in points, due to the fact he wasnt going to be able to run season 2 in the gr.4 class and I think that's a very respectable move. He will be missed on wednesday night and we look forward to him giving the front runners Saturday a really good race! Now @Infineon has the gr.4 pick and I'm sure its gonna be a good one

Last night I talked a little while with @aceboy127 who made a very cool gesture I think deserves some recognition. He won season 1 and had the car pick but decided to give it to @Infineon #2 in points, due to the fact he wasnt going to be able to run season 2 in the gr.4 class and I think that's a very respectable move. He will be missed on wednesday night and we look forward to him giving the front runners Saturday a really good race! Now @Infineon has the gr.4 pick and I'm sure its gonna be a good one
@aceboy127 congrats on championship and thanks for passing your car choice down to me:cheers: hope to see you sneak in some races next season!

Latest Posts

Back