ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
I will be out of town working, trying to get everything done so I’ll be able to leave Thursday morning for Sebring. If someone will remember to save a replay of Wednesday and Saturday nights races, I’ll be sure to grab images of both and get pics for the competitors. I’m going to try to make it a weekly thing. Might reopen my photo site so everyone can just go there and pull whatever pics they’d like to have.

I will be out of town working, trying to get everything done so I’ll be able to leave Thursday morning for Sebring. If someone will remember to save a replay of Wednesday and Saturday nights races, I’ll be sure to grab images of both and get pics for the competitors. I’m going to try to make it a weekly thing. Might reopen my photo site so everyone can just go there and pull whatever pics they’d like to have.
No problem man wednesday gr.4 series will be easy Saturday nights race might be a little difficult but hopefully I can upload and share the replay. Thanks again man....enjoy the race man hope its dry this time lol

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know tonight theres a few of us jumping on COD:MW and wanted to invite anyone who downloaded the free PSN game this month to join us if you guys want should be alot of fun. If we get enough people we can do some private lobbies or join in and wreck some randoms lol!

R u serious? I was only joking about you not racing this week. Hope you can make it.
Yeah, I'm serious. I really do want to make it, but Wednesdays usually don't work out, as I mentioned above. I have full intention on racing this week, but don't be surprised if I'm not there. Also, I know it was a joke, I laughed actually when I saw it. So, don't feel bad about it, I knew you had good intentions. Also, if Wednesdays don't work out, just remember you guys still have to deal with me on Saturdays.

Back