· No fuel consumption
· Damage light
· No aids
· ABS is allowed
· Brake ballast tuning is allowed

10 min quali for first race
Reverse grid based on finish position for the next 3 races
Laps:13 each race
Thank you everyone for signing up hope to see everyone there and good luck tonight should be some fun racing!

Had fun tonight and I had some great battles with many of you. If I bumped you I'm completely sorry as nothing was intentional. Most were just minor racing incidents but one.

I also know I cut the 2nd corner a few times. Again nothing intentional. This was my worst corner as I don't think I ever hit the same line through there all race long.

Just being honest so you can adjust any points that you may feel is necessary.
Thanks again and see you next week.

Had fun tonight and I had some great battles with many of you. If I bumped you I'm completely sorry as nothing was intentional. Most were just minor racing incidents but one.

I also know I cut the 2nd corner a few times. Again nothing intentional. This was my worst corner as I don't think I ever hit the same line through there all race long.

Just being honest so you can adjust any points that you may feel is necessary.
Thanks again and see you next week.
No worries man hope you and everyone enjoyed it. You had some good races man congrats I watched ya fly by me a few times lol

shake-and-bake-gif-4.gif

I had a blast last night sorry I am only able to come in halfway through...BTW if you want to see a good race between me and @Neutty watch the replay of race 3.

I would like to say that everybody should just take there time during the starts of the race...I know it is very tempting to try to make as many spots as you can on the first lap but just run your pace and try to be cautious with other drivers...The races are about 15 minutes long and you can really mess up someones race in the first time trying to make a very risky pass.

I would like to extend a personal apology to @Nascarcory and the lobby in general for my on track behavior last night. It was very unfitting and so uncharacteristic as to how i typically participate. I'm sure if you ask anyone who has driven with me and against me for some time, they will tell you that I use the utmost caution, will race fair, clean, hard and with great respect for all others out on the track. I'm afraid I didn't exhibit those tendencies last night, and for this I am sorry to the entire group. I let situations get the better of me, but I must also remember to keep things in perspective; why I do this. It's to have fun with a great bunch of guys and drivers. I can assure you all, it will not happen again. I hope everyone had a good time racing, and I certainly hope to see everyone out on track next week.
Again, my apologies to @Nascarcory

I had a great time last night. If I hit someone it was not intentional. Looking forward to next week. Thanks to Tex and Nick for hosting and making this a very fun race for all who participated.
No worries man sorry about the hit in race 1 or 2 cant remember. Glad you enjoyed it man

I had a blast last night sorry I am only able to come in halfway through...BTW if you want to see a good race between me and @Neutty watch the replay of race 3.

I would like to say that everybody should just take there time during the starts of the race...I know it is very tempting to try to make as many spots as you can on the first lap but just run your pace and try to be cautious with other drivers...The races are about 15 minutes long and you can really mess up someones race in the first time trying to make a very risky pass.

Great advice @Herimopp89

I preach this very thing in my 1.5hr endurance races. Even though both races are completely different styles the same principles apply within the first lap. I started in last place every race so I had a great view of the entire field going into turn 1,2 and 3. Almost every race I gained 5 or 6 spots during these sections just by people scattering all over the place from contact. The last thing you want is the faster people starting in the back to have an easy ride to the front in the first few corners.
I will give the same advice given to me by many of aliens. Try being consistent before trying to become fast because speed will automatically come with being constant. Its better to run 1.13 laps every lap than trying to push out 1:12, 1:11 or even 1:10 laps and keep running off the track in the beginning. I bet you by the 3rd or 4th race your speed will be faster.

So it really surprised me to see the majority pick Northern Isle Speedway for next weeks track. At 15 seconds a lap that's 60 laps per 15 minutes on a track where you will never find yourself alone. There will always be people in front, beside and behind you all race long with very little room for mistakes. One wrong move between two racers could take out most of the field depending on the severity of the contract.
On the other hand it will probably be the most intense 60 laps you've ever ran.

Just randomly looking at this thread and I see Northern Isle is next Tuesday....the opportunity to race there only comes along once in a Blue Moon so I’d like to make a one-off appearance for this one event if there’s room. The time’s too late for me to commit to every week and I don’t like the car....but Northern Isle! I’ll be in my usual #25

Just randomly looking at this thread and I see Northern Isle is next Tuesday....the opportunity to race there only comes along rarely so I’d like to make a one-off appearance for this one event if there’s room. The time’s too late for me to commit to every week and I don’t like the car....but Northern Isle! I’ll be in my usual #25
Lol no problem man we will get you added to the scoresheet for Tuesday. Welcome!

Just randomly looking at this thread and I see Northern Isle is next Tuesday....the opportunity to race there only comes along once in a Blue Moon so I’d like to make a one-off appearance for this one event if there’s room. The time’s too late for me to commit to every week and I don’t like the car....but Northern Isle! I’ll be in my usual #25
Added

Good you can teach me how to run around this track.
You should know the #25 is already taken and I'm in the process of creating @Nascarcory livery with that number on it. But it shouldn't be that big of an issue as your only joining us for one race night.
Looking forward to seeing you again on race night.

Good you can teach me how to run around this track.
You should know the #25 is already taken and I'm in the process of creating @Nascarcory livery with that number on it. But it shouldn't be that big of an issue as your only joining us for one race night.
Looking forward to seeing you again on race night.

Oh well, I’ll put a little “ON” beside it. As long as the livery you’re making isn’t blue and lime green...

Back