ARL Super GT Season 2, Round 5, 26-Mar.

Moby45 will be there to help Slowcrow937 on which pedals are the gas and brake.

I figured it out for one night at least...(Saturday)

Screenshot_20210112-121529_Chrome.jpg

Edit: Now, back to your regularly scheduled program (me in the rear!)

Last edited:
Press Release – Sale of PMS Race team.
It is with great disappointment that PMS (Peacock Motor Sports) will have to withdraw from the 2nd season of the Super GT class run on Friday nights.

“With recent changes of the COVID lock down, up here in Ontario, our schedule has changed and at the very most we would only be able to compete on a part time basis.” A team representative was quoted in saying.

“We notice that the series is almost full - it would be unfair to hold the spot when perhaps there is a full time team that could take over our charter. and/or that would prefer to have the Corvette.”

“Therefore,” the team rep continues, “our charter, and choice of car and tire (Corvette and Falken) is up for the taking for another team that may be able to utilize it more.”

No one was more disappointed than the principle driver of PMS, BPeacock27. “Racing is only a part time gig for me” indicated Peacock. “Unfortunately with this new covid lockdown, my schedule will no longer permit running very often on Friday nights”

However, inside sources indicate that PMS will be running a full time entry on Wednesday nights instead, and will be able to carry over their sponsor (Smirnoff) over to their Audi entry. As well they will continue with team WAR in the Saturday Gr3 series.

“I feel terrible for the guys” says Peacock. “The Corvette was 100% ready to run this coming Friday, livery is done and sponsors secured – but with the announcement yesterday in Ontario regarding COVID, things changed very quickly.”

Team PMS would also like to extend a sincere apology to @WanganGhost as we realize this may be quite an inconvenience to him. Unfortunately with COVID you never know what’s going to happen these days, and this is a situation out of our control”

PMS.
Peacock Model Sports

It is with great disappointment that PMS (Peacock Motor Sports) will have to withdraw from the 2nd season of the Super GT class run on Friday nights.

“With recent changes of the COVID lock down, up here in Ontario, our schedule has changed and at the very most we would only be able to compete on a part time basis.” A team representative was quoted in saying.

“We notice that the series is almost full - it would be unfair to hold the spot when perhaps there is a full time team that could take over our charter. and/or that would prefer to have the Corvette.”

“Therefore,” the team rep continues, “our charter, and choice of car and tire (Corvette and Falken) is up for the taking for another team that may be able to utilize it more.”

No one was more disappointed than the principle driver of PMS, BPeacock27. “Racing is only a part time gig for me” indicated Peacock. “Unfortunately with this new covid lockdown, my schedule will no longer permit running very often on Friday nights”

However, inside sources indicate that PMS will be running a full time entry on Wednesday nights instead, and will be able to carry over their sponsor (Smirnoff) over to their Audi entry. As well they will continue with team WAR in the Saturday Gr3 series.

“I feel terrible for the guys” says Peacock. “The Corvette was 100% ready to run this coming Friday, livery is done and sponsors secured – but with the announcement yesterday in Ontario regarding COVID, things changed very quickly.”

Team PMS would also like to extend a sincere apology to @WanganGhost as we realize this may be quite an inconvenience to him. Unfortunately with COVID you never know what’s going to happen these days, and this is a situation out of our control”

PMS.
Peacock Model Sports

That's a bummer, but Wild Animals Racing supports you in whatever endeavors you take on. Hopefully you can stay listed as a reserve and come on in when the grid's not full and you're available. See you around the circuit mate!!

Last edited:

PMS.
Peacock Model Sports
Im real sorry to hear that man. I hope you have fun in whatever you choose to do. Good luck to you and have fun.

Yea it's tucked away under one of the fins, lol. I promise!

EDIT: nevermind, I reread the rules, tire manufacturer needs to be on ALL sides not just left and right. I'll get it fixed up

Last edited:
This math is sus! lol jk. Man it's awesome that we filled out the whole grid.

Now the kicker will be how many times work will hinder my progress...

Haha yeah maybe Ghost is there but not there because, well....he is a Ghost. LOL

Actually I think it is because Nova is not going to be there tonight so while there are still technically 16 drivers in the series only 15 should be there tonight. It is going to be pretty fun will a full room of 2 classes racing together. PREPARE TO BE WHELMED!

Also, note to the GT300 class cars that did not race last season. When a GT500 car is coming up on you it is best for you to just hold your racing line. The GT500 cars are quite a bit quicker and we can find a way around you easily when the opportunity is available. Do not worry about moving out of the way. Just hold your line. Only thing is just try to be aware that they are coming near you. It worked out very well last season and as far as I can remember it went without incident. If you happen to be in the chatroom during the race most of the GT500 drivers who have mics will be kind enough to let you know they are getting close. Lets have a good time tonight everybody!

Haha yeah maybe Ghost is there but not there because, well....he is a Ghost. LOL

Actually I think it is because Nova is not going to be there tonight so while there are still technically 16 drivers in the series only 15 should be there tonight. It is going to be pretty fun will a full room of 2 classes racing together. PREPARE TO BE WHELMED!

Also, note to the GT300 class cars that did not race last season. When a GT500 car is coming up on you it is best for you to just hold your racing line. The GT500 cars are quite a bit quicker and we can find a way around you easily when the opportunity is available. Do not worry about moving out of the way. Just hold your line. Only thing is just try to be aware that they are coming near you. It worked out very well last season and as far as I can remember it went without incident. If you happen to be in the chatroom during the race most of the GT500 drivers who have mics will be kind enough to let you know they are getting close. Lets have a good time tonight everybody!

I cant stress this enough...our approach speed is insane. We are predicting your moves to define our next move. Be predictable!! Hold your line. It's our responsibility to find a way around you!

As a GT300 driver last season I can say that as the race progresses the field typically thins out and you have plenty of time on the straights to check the map and monitor the GT500 guys closing rate and start thinking ahead of time where the best place to let them by will be without affecting your lap. Doesn't always work out but if you can think ahead and maybe sandbag an exit so that the GT500 guys definitely clear you on the straight you may come out ahead in the big picture, especially if the next guy isn't aware and gets caught out in a turn and has to compromise their line.

Latest Posts

Back