ARL Super GT Season 2, Round 5, 26-Mar.

I'll check back here around 21:30ET to find out if the race is happening, else I might just take a nap as I have to do some work overnight :)

Yeah, I may take the night off as well. My wife asked about a "date night", so I think I'm going to spend time with her this evening.

I'll have something up....just in case, but we're still a few short of the minimum.

I'd rather get this in on a night that works for everyone. I know a few of us have run a lot of races lately...let's rest and regroup!

@Tom aka newb

I put two up for now, but please let me know if you want any changes. They are identical, except for secondary and tertiary colors being swapped. Both are currently shared. Here is one...

PS_App_20210401_021102.jpeg
PS_App_20210401_021053.jpeg

Last edited:
I am going to move Fuji to the end of the calendar since we had to postpone it.

Sweet, thanks man!! Looking forward to Autopolis! Despite my heavy ballast and low hp now...Happy to have those 1st place points though!! Finally a win in SuperGT...in back to back rounds!

You had me seriously sweating at Kyoto @Moby45 !! That fast lap was insane!!

Sweet, thanks man!! Looking forward to Autopolis! Despite my heavy ballast and low hp now...Happy to have those 1st place points though!! Finally a win in SuperGT...in back to back rounds!

You had me seriously sweating at Kyoto @Moby45 !! That fast lap was insane!!

Yeah it was pretty intense. I had focus on really high at tye end to try and catch you lol

The Race is scheduled for tonight. :confused:

The calendar got off. @Moby45 Can you clarify if I'm correct.

Originally, we ran every Friday. Then we switched to every other Friday due to Nova's competing series. We were supposed to run the Fuji 250km last week, but was cancelled due to low numbers (to be rescheduled for end of season). My understanding is, Autopolis starting next Friday.

Last edited:
The calendar got off. @Moby45 Can you clarify if I'm correct.

Originally, we ran every Friday. Then we switched to every other Friday due to Nova's competing series. We were supposed to run the Fuji 250km last week, but was cancelled due to low numbers (to be rescheduled for end of season). My understanding is, Autoplois starting next Friday.

Next week is Nova‘s Porsche series

Next week is Nova‘s Porsche series

Hmmm...originally, we were flipping a week with that series...this must be that week. It's what originally threw our schedule off.

I'm good to race tonight if so (though no practice, lol) but I'm waiting on MrMoby to clarify

Back