ARL Super GT Season 2, Round 5, 26-Mar.

Have room for 1 more tonight ?
4611782855127761945_23.jpg

You are welcome to join in. Read over the first post in the forum and choose a car then let me know.

Also, this league is one of the very few in ARL that has a livery requirement. Please review over that in the first post as well.

Also, also. That's a GT3 car you posted. The GT500 class is Gr2 2016 cars and the GT300 class in GR4 cars.

You are welcome to join in. Read over the first post in the forum and choose a car then let me know.
Also, this league is one of the very few in ARL that has a livery requirement. Please review over that in the first post as well.
Also, also. That's a GT3 car you posted. The GT500 class is Gr2 2016 cars and the GT300 class in GR4 cars.
Thank you Moby
Will get this sorted for tonight
7791259252010549265_23.jpg

We learned last season that the viper just couldnt compete on the long straights. The vette was just a casualty of the reduced car list.

Not to mention this current list felt more closely to what the real series might run. There are no american cars that run over there.

If this game had the badass GT300 Subaru BRZ and GT300 Toyota Supra in it then it would make the list easier. And I would also be in GT300 class racing the Subaru lol

Thats what we're aiming for. Hopefully we can get the new thread and updated rule set posted this weekend and have a race Friday.
Any update on the status of this yet?

Back