ARL Super GT Season 2, Round 5, 26-Mar.

Sorry all i can do is a ‘maybe’ at this point. Wont know until friday -(work has been a nightmare the last couple weeks) sorry best i can do. (If that screws things up to let you know that late then put me down as a ‘cant make it’ - all good). 👍

Sorry all i can do is a ‘maybe’ at this point. Wont know until friday -(work has been a nightmare the last couple weeks) sorry best i can do. (If that screws things up to let you know that late then put me down as a ‘cant make it’ - all good). 👍
Not to worry man. If you can make it great. If not. No worries

Give it time...you and me were one spin away from very different ballast requirements. I really want to see how the later rounds play out...

That being said, I'm gonna be slooooooow this week, haha. In about 3 rounds, I may be dangerous again!!

Its race day!!!

Today we will be racing at Tokyo (South Inner loop) The in game time will be 12:45 (Fine Weather) 31 Laps
This race should go by quicker then any other race we have done so far. Since this series is based on distance. Not time.
Few things to go over.
1. Pit window for GT500 cars are Laps 7-26
2. Because of this tracks unique start location relative to where the pits are. The timer for Q1 and Q2 will not start until the first car has passed the Start/Finish line. The Pits are about .3-.4 of a lap away from the start line. So please keep this in mind.
3. Track limits (shortcut penalty's) will be turned off for this race, because lets be honest. The walls are the track limits.
4. Any car that exits the pits must stay left of this yellow line. (Pictured below) If you are not fighting for position and are on a flying lap. You must stay to the right of this line. This will prevent accidents I hope and make this go by much smoother.
ap_6AE8E53C-B032-4830-93E6-63ED69B7C654.JPEG

Good luck to all of you racing today. And lets have fun.
Also after this race. We will be taking a one week break. Since i know some of you have children and its halloween eve next week. The Suzuka 250Km will be the following week. 6-Nov

Last edited:
Clarification on the no penalties this round...

So, turns 2-5 do have some curbing on the exit (specifically turns 4 and 5). Are we "attempting" to not get penalties, or is anything paved now free reign? (As turn 5 can Really be cut, 4 a bit too)). I'm good either way, just curious how far we're allowed to push.

Edit: my preference is to "pretend penalties are on" if it matters, but again, I'm good either way.

Last edited:
Clarification on the no penalties this round...

So, turns 2-5 do have some curbing on the exit (specifically turns 4 and 5). Are we "attempting" to not get penalties, or is anything paved now free reign? (As turn 5 can Really be cut, 4 a bit too)). I'm good either way, just curious how far we're allowed to push.

Edit: my preference is to "pretend penalties are on" if it matters, but again, I'm good either way.
Anything paved is free reign since most of this track is narrow anyways. The other tokyo round will be the same way. For some reason GT sport dosent understand that even if you do try to cut the corners alot. You still have 2 wheels on the curb. Thats why track limits are off

Last edited:
Back