ARL Super GT Season 2, Round 5, 26-Mar.

Sorry guys, something unexpected came up and I need to cancel for tonight. I was excited for this high speed track too! Catch y'all next round (or tomorrow in Gr3).

Sorry guys, something unexpected came up and I need to cancel for tonight. I was excited for this high speed track too! Catch y'all next round (or tomorrow in Gr3).
Hopefully all is well. Hope to see you next time!!!

Lobby is now open.
Room #
0475-4307-9444-1796-9220
Please green up as soon as possible

Last edited:
Awesome race tonight. I had fun!

I won't be able to make the next race but I will be back the race after that with my ballast.

Round 4 Race Results

GT500
MoBy45---------------20Pts--(+3%weight )
WanganGhost-------17Pts--(+3%weight) (Pole position, Fastest Lap)
aceboy127----------11Pts---(+1%weight)
ERS_BadGuyCali----8Pts----(-1%weight, +1% power)

GT300
PApunk--------------20Pts--(+3%weight)
Kinetic_Fullness----17Pts-(+3%weight) (Pole Position, Fastest lap)
DrSpyderPig---------11Pts-(-1%weight, +1% power)
Drummer1979------DNF--(no change)

total points have been updated

Last edited:
Congratulations to all who raced. Ill have the race report up soon. We will not be racing next week as it is Halloween eve. The next race should be the longest we do. The Suzuka 250km. This will be held on 6-Nov

Tomorrow is also Round 6 of real Super GT held on The Race Youtube channel

Last edited:
Ohh yeah, it sure did. It wouldn't matter who was driving my car at Tokyo, the result would have been the same. Knew it from the jump, but I was committed to finishing.

That's why you needed me there...might have been some contest! (Big "might")

Sorry again folks ...we had to have some electrical work in our house yesterday and inevitably complications occurred. All's well now, we actually got it finalized around 11pm.

Sorry its taken awhile. But here is the Race Report for Round 4

Honda takes dominant win while GT300 sees repeat winner
ap_DD383A85-4995-4FF1-B69C-4D25D53BE8EE.JPEG

GT500
Round 4 saw a dominant performance from both Honda NSX GT race cars as they looked out the front row with WanganGhost on pole and @Moby45 in second, @aceboy127 took third while the heavy Eclipse GTR of @BGCaligula took 4th. Moby got a better get away and took the lead before turn one. aceboy was great on breaks though and was right on the bumper of Ghost by the end of Lap 1. After that the NSX's took off and lead aceboy by 1.3 seconds at the end of the 2nd Lap. Lap 4 saw a lead change as Ghost overtook Moby into turn 2. Ghost held the lead for 3 Laps as Moby retook the lead infront of the pit area. Aceboy then pit on Lap 10 giving ERS-BadGuyCali 3rd. Badguy would however collide with DRSpyderPig on Lap13 giving them front Aero and suspension damage. Ghost would retake the lead on Lap 14 but would pit 3 Laps later, giving the lead back to Moby until they pitted 1 Lap later. From there is was plain sailing for The NSX's until Lap 26 where Ghost threw away a 2.1 second lead as they hit the outside wall in turn 2. Moby retook the lead again and would not be challenged again winning the race by almost 6.5 seconds. Aceboy would finish 3rd, while the GTR finished 4th.

PaPunk takes win in dramatic GT300 Race
ap_AC0E1693-6044-4194-BD57-285767A274BB.JPEG

GT300
GT300 was again a wash of action with @fullness on pole with @PApunk924 right behind. @Stryker13 took 3rd while @Drummer79 took 4th. Kinetic and Drummer would get a great getaway promoting Drummer to 3rd. they also briefly took second. However with the speed of Papunk's Ferrari. they kept 2nd. Drummer would lose 3rd however after colliding with the wall letting DrSpyderPig past. Drama would ensue though on Lap 1 where Kinetic hit the wall and Papunk ran into the back of Kinetic. Both were near the pits and came in giving DrSpyderPig a great lead of 9seconds by the end of the lap. From then on 2nd and 3rd were basically nose to tail until Lap 15 where DrSpyderPig would pick up front aero damage after colliding with Drummer trying to lap them. Papunk would take the lead but pit on the same lap. Kinetic would then take the lead before the end of the lap. Lap 16 would see DrSpyderPig pit while Drummer retired. Kinteic and Papunk would take 1st and 2nd. Kinetic and Papunk would be right together until 19 where Kinetic ran wide giving Papunk the lead. They would finish like that on Lap 26, Papunk winning by just 2.7 seconds. DrspyderPig would finish a further 15 seconds behind Kinetic.

With Papunk's win. They and Kinetic are now tied for the lead of the championship in GT300. But with Bonus Ballast been awarded to DrSpyderPig after Drummers retirement. The next race should see some amazing action. We now take a 1 week break with the longest race of the season the Suzuka 250 been scheduled on the 6-Nov. Bonus Ballast has also been awarded to ERS-BadGuyCali. Will we see a return to form from the GTR. Or can the NSX's or the SC430 catch up to Badguy's lead in GT500? I hope to see all of you in two weeks to find out!!!!

Confirmation for Round 5, The Suzuka 250 is now open. Please state your intentions to race or not. Keep in mind this is most likely the longest race we will have this season. Time and distance wise.

Latest Posts

Back