ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
And I just want to apologize to @SydViscus for the last lap "pass", or should I say last lap "cut-off".....seriously though I totally misjudged that and if your car wouldn't have been ghosted for that split second, I would have been punted and caused you a bunch of damage......In the end I also misjudged my fuel and saving capabilities so I guess it all worked out.....just not so well for me.

And I just want to apologize to @SydViscus for the last lap "pass", or should I say last lap "cut-off".....seriously though I totally misjudged that and if your car wouldn't have been ghosted for that split second, I would have been punted and caused you a bunch of damage......In the end I also misjudged my fuel and saving capabilities so I guess it all worked out.....just not so well for me.
And since we’re all coming clean and apologizing - i caused @Fudman420 some areo damage (from the replay i think fudman was my only victim?) with my ‘JUST WHY DOES A PEACOCK CROSS THE ROAD?’ Excursion. Sorry bud, at that point i was in an uncontrolled slide. Thought the tires would have been warmed up by then. Evidently i was incorrect. Well at least i lead the race for about half a turn…..

🙄

My worst showing this season by far. On to Suzuka! Whats the worst thing that could happen there!? I need redemption. Mastering the fwd at a decent pace thru the the esses will require practice.

@Fudman420 hopefully your race wasnt totally done. I didn't notice if you managed a good finish.

Last edited:
Yeah that race was kind of a mess for everyone. Lets do it again next week as a redo. @BPeacock2727 would be happy to run it again I am sure. 🤣
Even though I was still able to get a 4th place finish, I would gladly take redo.......Unfortunately I had some slight rear aero damage and couldn't lay down a decent lap after that, and then of course the fuel thing........Ugh.

It's all good Dub just a little brown stain in the seat !! The ghosting saved us both and I could've been more cautious there, so it's no hard feelings at all, you deserved the win though was a shame you ran out

I want to apologize to Porsche for not making the race and giving them another podium. I am very sorry. cheeky grin

Last edited:
From henceforth turn 8 at Monza shall be known as Curva De Peacock.

peacock.jpg

And since we’re all coming clean and apologizing - i caused @Fudman420 some areo damage (from the replay i think fudman was my only victim?) with my ‘JUST WHY DOES A PEACOCK CROSS THE ROAD?’ Excursion. Sorry bud, at that point i was in an uncontrolled slide. Thought the tires would have been warmed up by then. Evidently i was incorrect. Well at least i lead the race for about half a turn…..

🙄

My worst showing this season by far. On to Suzuka! Whats the worst thing that could happen there!? I need redemption. Mastering the fwd at a decent pace thru the the esses will require practice.

@Fudman420 hopefully your race wasnt totally done. I didn't notice if you managed a good finish.
Your good bud. I think that may have been the 2nd or 3rd time total ive had damage in a final.
The funny thing was a split second before i see cars dart left and i was thinking huh why did they do....ohhh nooo.. 😂

Back