ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Will have a room up 830ish est - need testing - run some laps, maybe a couple 10lap heats to test tire wear, gas mileage etc.

edit - what can i say - got talked into enduro tonight - gr 4 heat laps tomorrow for sure 😁

Last edited:

I'm in as a reserve, looks like the Delta thing has us back to only going in to work when necessary. I might move to primary if there are open spots, if the work guidance pans out so that I'm not leaving for work 5 hours after I race.

This Wednesday I'll be hosting a practice lobby and will be going through the entire schedule.

Also, on Thursday 8/12/21 at 7:00pm EST you may begin car selections. I will be limiting the selections to 3 drivers per car. You must make a post selecting your own car. You cannot reserve a car for someone who cannot post themselves.

You do not have to wait for me to announce when to start car selections. Just as long as you post at or after 7:00pm EST on Thursday 8/12/21

This season's car list:

1628541362730.png

This Wednesday I'll be hosting a practice lobby and will be going through the entire schedule.

Also, on Thursday 8/12/21 at 7:00pm EST you may begin car selections. I will be limiting the selections to 3 drivers per car. You must make a post selecting your own car. You cannot reserve a car for someone who cannot post themselves.

You do not have to wait for me to announce when to start car selections. Just as long as you post at or after 7:00pm EST on Thursday 8/12/21

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    824 KB · Views: 13
Back