ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
I'm in. Day and time is up to you all.
GTS name-General_Fatigue
For Wed night races add @PApunk924 to your PSN friends list.

Post here in this forum after 4pm this afternoon your car selection. Note only three drivers per manufacturer, first come first served.

Here is the schedule and car list.
Post in thread 'ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship'
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/arl-wednesday-nights-gr4-championship.385433/post-13465701

For Saturday Gr3 races that is on a different forum post here…. that season starts 2 Saturdays from now.

There is also a Friday league finishing up this week I think and will have a new season starting in a couple of weeks, and a Tuesday endurance series in mid season. Each race series has a forum thread with more info.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the info. I'm getting back into racing after 18yr lay off. On going Back injury. I'll friendo you and be back to register.
I'm also looking to join or start a team if anyone is looking for a team or a driver.
PSN-General Discomfort
GTS-General_Fatigue

7:00pm EST tonight. Some people are jumping the gun and it doesn't count.
02429AE8-AD7B-479D-8B31-A833732F90A8.gif

7:00pm EST tonight. Some people are jumping the gun and it doesn't count.
Darnit!
I preloaded it in here and keep accidentally including it with other posts. Sorry.
Bet no one can guess what I am trying to get.

Quick note for car selections. Due to recent circumstances of several drivers not being able to post here tonight i decided to allow them to make their car selections at 8pm est on discord.

Everyone else may make their selection here starting at 7pm EST

Quick note for car selections. Due to recent circumstances of several drivers not being able to post here tonight i decided to allow them to make their car selections at 8pm est on discord.

Everyone else may make their selection here starting at 7pm EST
80C6A0E8-AB34-4950-A3DC-7AA3B0827F74.gif

Maple Dragon Team hereby request by order of availability, for 2 cars
#1 Ferrari 458
#2 McLaren 650S
#3 Mustange'

@PApunk924 Gr4 series car selections…
If not already taken I would like to drive the Ferrari 458 Italia. Bruh!
If those are already gone I will take an Aston Martin Vantage.

Everyone is shocked by my choices. Shocked, I say.

Back