ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
@BPeacock2727 it would appear you and I are tied in points. I can not continue to let this happen. Lol

Also, great race last night. If you show up next week then it should be another good track for the Audi.
Ill be takin’ a screen shot of that - when can i say you and i are tied for points!?:bowdown:

will be there next week for sure :lol:

on a foot note couldnt help but notice 4 of the top 6 are those over rated vw’s....

Ill be takin’ a screen shot of that - when can i say you and i are tied for points!?:bowdown:

will be there next week for sure :lol:

on a foot note couldnt help but notice 4 of the top 6 are those over rated vw’s....
I'm confused, I just see the one overrated VW?

upload_2021-6-3_11-26-49.png

Theres still 4 ‘over rated’ ones :crazy: just pokin’ fun at the bear since oprah gave everyone a porsche this season :odd:

My little fwd audi can’t be considered over rated! Lol - to be honest i forgot that audi was part of the vw group.

Porsche is VW's father. All things VW must bow down to Porsche.

But wasn't the VW produced first?

Pretty sure porsche came first but was making tractors and larger engines, im pretty sure they supplied engines for some of the panzer models in ww2, and vw came a little later at the behest of a guy with a moustache

I would have thought so too @PApunk924 but it turns out peckerhead is right :crazy:.

1931 Porsche
1937 V-Dub

huh - who woulda thunk?

Last edited:
During his 20-month imprisonment, Ferdinand Porsche's son, Ferry Porsche, decided to build his own car, because he could not find an existing one that he wanted to buy. He also had to steer the company through some of its most difficult days until his father's release in August 1947.[13] The first models of what was to become the 356 were built in a small sawmill in Gmünd, Austria.[13] The prototype car was shown to German auto dealers, and when pre-orders reached a set threshold, production (with aluminum body) was begun by Porsche Konstruktionen GesmbH, founded by Ferry and Louise. Many regard the 356 as the first Porsche simply because it was the first model sold by the fledgling company.

The key word in VW's creation is the last name of said creator "Porsche". Hence why I said "father".

You may continue to bow. Lol

But we are cancelling the Caymans and turning them into Jettas, right?

No, but you can have mine for Monza, RBR and Sardegna if you like.:D

I been modifying mine with a Flinstone floor and/or a hybrid bicycle pedal system for the straights. Even with a better apex speed and the draft you were walking me up the hill to the corkscrew and the front straight. I can only imagine Monza coming out of the Parabolica.:cheers:

No, but you can have mine for Monza, RBR and Sardegna if you like.:D

I been modifying mine with a Flinstone floor and/or a hybrid bicycle pedal system for the straights. Even with a better apex speed and the draft you were walking me up the hill to the corkscrew and the front straight. I can only imagine Monza coming out of the Parabolica.:cheers:

Don't forget Spa. Everybody else will have power where it matters most at Spa. If they break our draft the Porsches are done for.

As I am actually going in to work this week, rather than making the commute to the home office across the hall, I am out for Wednesday.

I have to leave the house between 5 and 5:15 Thursday morning and being in FL the race is over around 1130 or so, it's too late for this old man.

Last edited:
As I am actually going in to work this week, rather than making the commute to the home office across the hall, I am out for Wednesday.

I have to leave the house between 5 and 5:15 Thursday morning and being in FL the race is over around 1130 or so, it's too late for this old man.

Dang.

Doesn't mean out for good, or even next week. Levels above God are evaluating more telecommuting as a permanent option. I have been going in once a week to take care of on site issues, day is usually up to me, but this week, it's all 4 days for some specific things. Can leave me on auto confirm for now, except this week.

Wow, thats a commute

Back