ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
1*ST7fdWo4djo57G5sROEtEw.png

BTW, what was the results of the Gordini cup?

I wish I had an answer for you. With me being sick those few weeks I wasn't really tracking data. I can probably scrape together some "unofficial" results. But I'm missing most of the bonus points data.

I wish I had an answer for you. With me being sick those few weeks I wasn't really tracking data. I can probably scrape together some "unofficial" results. But I'm missing most of the bonus points data.

I did save a screen shot of my clean race bonus. lol

How does everyone feel about an Audi TT Cup (GR.4) season?

i may be able to participate while covid has us shut down for a bit. (More restrictions recently in Ontario and more expected to come).

(what will the ballast rule be!? :irked: :sly::D:cheers:)

Last edited:
So for season 12:

TT cup car
10 min open qualifying
30-35 min race?
Grid start or pace lap?

And the big question. How did everyone like the caution? Keep it or kill it? We were thinking of giving bonus points to the driver who is leading when the caution comes out.

Let me know your thoughts so I can get it ready for Wednesday.

So for season 12:

TT cup car
10 min open qualifying
30-35 min race?
Grid start or pace lap? Personally I prefer grid start but, pace laps look cool as hell, however, a pace lap around Spa will take a little bit.

And the big question. How did everyone like the caution? Keep it or kill it? We were thinking of giving bonus points to the driver who is leading when the caution comes out. I'd say keep it, considering how many people show up, it makes it fun to have everyone together for a final sprint.

IMO, you can throw caution to the wind! No honestly it was ok. Best part was it got the grid back together. But, for the leader, that is not a good thing without a good restart and sprint to the finish.
As are as starts, I like the standing type.

Last edited:
Keep the competition caution but give +2 bonus points for the person leading at the caution. They deserve it.

So for season 12:

TT cup car
10 min open qualifying
30-35 min race?
Grid start or pace lap?

And the big question. How did everyone like the caution? Keep it or kill it? We were thinking of giving bonus points to the driver who is leading when the caution comes out.

Let me know your thoughts so I can get it ready for Wednesday.
Keep caution, standing start is preferred. My 2 cents.

Back