ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Thanks for the race tonight.

not sure who the sadist was that organized a race on st pattys day....but i think i proved to myself those drunk driving commercials have some merrit. :cheers:

(mind you i was no where close to @SydViscus from a couple sats ago :dopey:) lol

My cleanest drive on one of my best tracks gets me second last ahead of the drunk guy, sigh. :cheers::cheers: At least I was able to drop back and give @BPeacock2727 some encouragement and guidance. I should be able to make next weeks practice (mine) session.

My cleanest drive on one of my best tracks gets me second last ahead of the drunk guy, sigh. :cheers::cheers: At least I was able to drop back and give @BPeacock2727 some encouragement and guidance. I should be able to make next weeks practice (mine) session.
Lol. Now if only a drunken st pattys day @Nick Cannella and @SydViscus had shown up we REALLY would’ve had a sh$t show at the back :cheers: think of the points you coulda made @CANOWORMS1!

Last edited:
I might be able to join, but no guarantees. Since I can't make a livery to save my life, would someone mind making one for me? In keeping with the soda wars (it's called pop where I live, by the way), I was thinking Dad's Old Fashioned Root Beer as a sponsor. Please let me know if anyone is able to make the livery. Number 66 is my preferred number if it hasn't been taken.
Dad-s+logo-NO+BLUE-1920w.jpg
Called pop in michigan too (im pretty sure the origination of the phrase for soda, cola etc)

Yea i just meant the shortening to just pop started up here

Oh yeah that's probably true. People say "pop" in Oklahoma too. It's those goofy ass east coast ppl that call it all "coke" that really mess things up. Lol

Back