Armored Core 3

United States
St. Cloud, Florida
aracefan
Anyone else an Armored Core fan. I have the first two for the PS2, as well as the ones for the PSOne. I'm really looking forward to the AC3 installment, so I thought I would post a couple of screenies.

Attachments

• ac3_screen001.jpg
    ac3_screen001.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 26
hell yea. i love AC. the first and only one i've played is AC2:AA. but i had a savegame with human plus upgrades :D man that game is fun. a bit too easy for the most part. those shots look hot! i've been keeping tabs on AC3, and i also can't wait. 😈

Originally posted by Macka
Will they finally make use of analog controls???

(Hardcore AC fan here)
I hope so... You could use the Left Analog stick for movement in AC: Another Age though. That's a step in the right direction :thumbsup:
Now if they (from Software) will get it right and utilize both sticks.

from wut i have read at gamespot and ps2.ign, they will not be using both sticks. :( that really sux ass, but i have been playing with a sort of work around. in AC2:AA i use the left stick for pitch and yaw an use triangle for forward X for reverse and square and circle for move left and right. all other commands like boosts etc are on the L and R buttons. it takes a while to get used to, but its as close to dual stick control as you will get. if you ever played 007 golden eye, this is very similar to it and its the best control scheme for AC. i've tried tons of scheme's and this one provided the quicked response and finest control. makes the AC's in the game alot easier to fight.

Interesting control scheme dude, I'll have to try that. Sounds a bit complicated for my thick head but I'll try it. :thumbsup:

hell yeah I am an armoured core fan I loved that game since the start I think that armoured core 3 is gonna be online so I hope to face ya and beat ya nah just jokin!!!!!!!!! but I will give ya a good fight I got up to 3 on armoured core 2's fighting arena thing and trust me it is hard

Back