Arrgg!

This game is so annoying! My Skyline R34 S-Tune drifts too much, so I lost all my enthu points, my ranking dropped from 40 to 186, AND my skill points went from 4000 to 3212! What should I do?:indiff:

Then get a different car or play with the settings on that one and drive it on the Nurb for a while to get the feel for it. I personally think it's an awesome car.

mustangddg
My Skyline R34 S-Tune drifts too much, so I lost all my enthu points, my ranking dropped from 40 to 186, AND my skill points went from 4000 to 3212! What should I do?:indiff:

Slow down, and brake earlier. Or switch to a slower, FWD car.

mustangddg
Now ranking has dropped to 400 something even when I won a race! My ranking points have dropped to 1500.And it keeps dropping!!!!!

Next time you need to add something, use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row. ;)

Your R34 is a pretty fast car -- one of the fastest A-class cars in the game, in fact -- so winning won't earn you many ranking points. You need to switch to a slower car in order to earn more ranking points.

mustangddg
This game is so annoying! My Skyline R34 S-Tune drifts too much, so I lost all my enthu points, my ranking dropped from 40 to 186, AND my skill points went from 4000 to 3212! What should I do?:indiff:

Copy my driving.

My Skyline S tune won me the EB110, Viper a couple of Rufs, Ford GT and much more, it was a top car but the odds for wins wern't that great for ranking points once it started going up tuning levels so I switched to a Golf R32 and what do you know, now they are.

Back