art555's drifting videos

the fiat 500 one is funny!!

what controler you using?

and you hvae got some nice drifts going there!!

Yay! Coments! Finally! :cheers:
ok back to the question:
My controller is Logithech Wireless Gamepad which identical to DS2 except the wire. I use Anolouge sticks only. I do drift setups by myself.

Thanks for coments, more videos are coming soon 👍

art555(Ukraine) does the Pikes Peak ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car setup work in GT4? i had that car going 1011.7 mph on test track in GT3... don't have it yet in GT4. played flat out to 49.9% done then kinda stopped progressing the percentage. you unlock it in rally tho right? never started rally yet. and if no one has seen it go that fast i can always copy my memory card so i don't burn my percentage and money made and MAX REPLAY the car and show you how it goes like stink!!! its the setup that makes it goes fast , its not a codebreaker MAX REPLAY etc... that does it.

also how do you make the youtube video on the fourm? i read that you take whatever is after the = but whats infront of it??

good drifts by the way 8D

I only watched 2 vids here.
The Fiat drift is amusing and "thinking out of the Box". I like how you put a LOT of angle into that drift.
The Skyline at the Oval, I see improvements, you put way too much angle for those turns. Also, your drift gets cut off short. I can however help you with that, if you ant any help that is.

wow, so many comments.
At first thanks.

At second, answering questions:

Escudo can do wheelie in GT4 but It wont reach those insane speeds you've got in GT3

crazy drifts!! how do you make the 360 do that?????
Thats a special setup. Ain't really complicated
I only watched 2 vids here.
The Fiat drift is amusing and "thinking out of the Box". I like how you put a LOT of angle into that drift.
The Skyline at the Oval, I see improvements, you put way too much angle for those turns. Also, your drift gets cut off short. I can however help you with that, if you ant any help that is

Thanks for constructive critisism.But those 2 vids you've seen aren't my best actually. I've got some better ones. I'm not a hardcore GT4 drifter and I drift in LFS most of the time with the wheel. Drifting in GT4 with a pad is a bit hard so any help is welcome:tup:

I guess I'll just post a link for my youtube channel in here and in my sig. There are all of my GT4 drift vids and some LFS ones

http://www.youtube.com/art555ua

Back