Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
What can I say, the 370Z is fantastic, great colors in those shots, I really like the Golf ones as well! :drool: And that crazy X-car! :lol:

Just here to say that I won last week's Secret Santa comp! 👍
Enter today!

And yes, this is my inspiration. Start shootin'!

Congratulations on the win & those two shots both deliver the feeling of watching a race on a broadcast live from the bottom angle of the car. :D

Ah. The Cobra shot is mine, but the California one is from another person (Fido_le_Muet).

Man, I don't know how I've missed your recent activity in here but it's been my loss as there are a good number of great images! WOW is wow! 👍 and the Stance Lady shots are fantastic as is your winning SSC entry. :)
(Note to self;- keep an eye out for Justin's gallery updates.)

Stance lady is a near-perfect example of how you can make a subject stand out in a photo, and a very good job at that too. The Z looks absolutely stunning in those photos and I've got to say, you pulled off the location very, very well. Plus your framing looks really stellar and the lighting you've created is just sheer brilliance. Great job.

Hey, guys. It's been a while.

I've been gone partly because of school, but mostly due to my active participation in Oppositelock. I was also away from my PS3 because I was too lazy and had lack of inspiration for new photos. Plus, since the entertainment room (where my PS3 resides) has no internet, I couldn't update the damn thing.

Some good news and bad news.
Good news: It's my birthday (GMT +8)
Bad news: I'm leaving.

Not leaving GTPlanet, but going out of the country to Yunnan, China for educational purposes. Luckily, GTP passes the Great Firewall of China.

Since it's my birthday and I'm gonna depart the Philippines this Wednesday, I thought of going back to GT5 and bring this thread back to life after 1 and a half months.

It's late right now, so I'll just leave a preview here.

SET
Leaving

Click for Lightbox!
P.S. New GTP, huh? Time to get familiar with it! :D

Great to see you back! It's been kind of long! Now, the preview looks great, especially the composition is very good! :drool:

And Happy Birthday! :)

Hey, great to see you back Justin and Happy Birthday! :cheers:

Preview looks good, I like composition the dof and vibrancy of it.
ThumbsUp.jpg

Welcome back Justin, and happy birthday! I'm excited to see the rest of the set; based on the first hint, it should be a good one!

Happy Birthday Justin, hope you've had a great day. That preview shot is great, really looking forward to the rest of the set. :)

Back