Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Pictures 8 + 13 + 14 are showing one of the best editing style ever seen, wow it rocks. Bravo Justin. Number 9 is nice, some artistic kind ^^

Yep, nice set mate. Liking the vivid colours. Shots 5,6,8,9,11 & 12 are my favs. Good energy to whole set. 👍

Thanks, Jamie, Mathieu and George!

Also, happy belated birthday, J! ;)

A superb set Justin! 👍 I love them all but 3, 5, 8, 9, 11, 13 & 14 are real standouts to me and 12 has an insane sense of speed! :bowdown: :)

3, 7, 9, and 13 are my favorites out of the GT set. Please do return shortly and stay to share more great photos!

Nice the see a new set here, and it's a really good one. A lot of awesome pics in this huge bunch.
My personnal fav' are the #3 (great angle), #5 (great composition and use of the smoke cloud), #9 (juste an aweosme one, agree with Eric : true art !), #12 (wow !),#13 (great bokeh and nice light) and #14 (quiet mood the kind I love).
Great work Justin and see you next through the chinese wall ;)

Hey guys! Speaking to you from Yunnan, China!

I just had a scroll of the front page, and found out that one of my NSX shots was featured on the Weekly Rewind! :D
Here's the pic.

7231982108_2dc492a8a5_z-638x330.jpg

Thanks, Terronium! :cheers:

WOOT WOOT! :D

Also, I just noticed the Ford GT update on the previous page. Nicely editing, clean and bright. The editing is like an unintentional metaphor for the Ford GT's design, which is clean and bright. 👍

And it's in white/blue. My favourite Ford GT colour combo. :D

Back