Asia Game Show

• Thread starter sinner
  • 5 comments
Hey folks, I went to the Asia Game Show here in Hong Kong today... needless to say, sony's biggest display was for their GT4-P... they shipped in two Subaru GT4 driving simulators (the one with the hydrolics)... they also had a bunch of racing-seat-equipped GT4-P for the locals... but what really caught my attention was that they actually had the full replay footage of the HK Track... unfortunately I don't have the equipment to capture any of it on video (maybe my other fellow HKers can hook us up here), but all I can say is looks amazing... the amount of detail is unbelieveable... can't wait...

Thought about going, but I know how busy these kind of events are, and I can't be doing with the crush on my holiday. Sat on my arse at home all day, playing Winning Eleven 7 and doing some design work (sad but true). Some footage of the show on cable CH.1, but not a lot. Good to hear that the HK track looks good. Can't wait! Was it the replay with the GT/LM cars?

EDIT: Hang on a minute. Sinner (Hong Kong) started this thread, someone asks if the jp release date was available at the AGS, and Live4speed (Manchester) answers "No". Are you in HK, Live4speed?

I didn't go, I have spoken to somone who went though, I asked them the same question and thats the answer I got. It's a Japanese student I know who travels over to HK alot, his dad runs a buisness there.

I bet it confused you getting you head around me answering that.

I didn't bother answering the release date question cuz live4speed had answered it... as for the cars, they were LM and GT cars... Toyota GT1... I think I also saw a Mobile NSX and a 350Z LM version... don't quite remember the rest cuz I was focusing too much on the track and background... they even had these yellow double-decker Citibuses...

Back