Assetto Corsa 2 Coming in 2024

That’s cool. I still love AC 1. I will say I’d love it if they could keep the F2004. I just can’t get enough of it in AC. I mean I can just keep driving it in there.

If AC2 has the same level of modding capabilities that AC1 has then I'm looking forward to it
If it wasn't, it wouldn't even be a worthy replacement of the original. I would say they would still be more people playing the original well after the sequel came out.

I wonder if Kunos actually has been able to port the entirety of the original AC onto mobile devices. You certainly don’t want to underestimate them nowadays. Grid Autosport, Fortnite (love it or hate it), Genshin Impact. There’s an impressive array of games with console-quality experiences coming to the platform.

How it can be 12 million copies with only 66 million in revenue? Someone forgot a dot between 1 and 2?
I don't exactly understand all of that, but I was thinking the same thing.
I'm thinking someone got sales and revenue crossed - or they mean the opposite things in Italian finance law.

How it can be 12 million copies with only 66 million in revenue? Someone forgot a dot between 1 and 2?
well, according to an italian financial website they already sold 1.4 copies till 2017...
https://www.gtplanet.net/assetto-corsa-has-sold-over-1-4-million-copies/

anyway, i'm looking forward to AC2... even when its a long way ahead. i'm pretty sure i'll have a gaming PC capable of running it by then. :)
till then, i really hope for a good ACC PS5 version that keeps me busy till the AC2 release!

Last edited:
With all this time before release surely they could release on all platforms at the same time. Sucks that console players would have to wait a further year, we already talking basically a solid 4yrs from today.
Well honestly PS4/X1 had really crappy cpu and low end gpu so it wasn't easy to develop ACC parrarel with PC version.

But this time around PS5/XSX have really powerful CPU, GPU and SSD(CPU being even much more stronger than average gaming pc) so its quite possible(i hope) they would release console version together with PC version.

Last edited:
It's says "new episode Assetto Corsa Competizione " which seems to me to mean a new ACC not AC2, I like both games so happy either way.

Nope. ACC is the new Episode (of AC)

So they are not announcing a new "Episode" of ACC, ACC itself IS the new Episode of the AC franchise.

Last edited:
Nope. ACC is the new Episode (of AC)

So they are not announcing a new "Episode" of ACC, ACC itself IS the new Episode of the AC franchise.
OK they have not clearest of language there, but thanks for the clarification, either way looking forward to it and some early screenshot,

Genuinely something sim racers can look forward to, although 3 years is a little bit of a wait! I hope they manage to sort the online trolls which are ruining AC1

god knows why they just don’t ghost players who are stopping on track, just to ruin someone’s hot lap or race

Last edited:
Well... an unofficial AC2 is already done and in progress by talented modders and freelance devs :)..If they can come out with a title like AC 5 they wil catch up the rapidly growing community...

Joke aside I hope they employ or work with those very talented modders out there...they helped this title a lot...

Back