Assetto Corsa Competizione 2020 World Challenge Pack Coming Soon to PC

• Thread starter Tool1312
  • 95 comments
The 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE PACK DLC adds a new track, two new cars, more than 60 new liveries and the 2020 GT World Challenge season to Assetto Corsa Competizione. The DLC pack features:

• Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari - Imola
• Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2020
• Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo (2020)
• 60+ new car liveries
• All 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE Drivers and team entries
• New 2020 Pirelli "DHE" Tyre Model
• New 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE Season BoP

The 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE pack also comes with the version 1.6 game update that brings an improved AI algorithm and physics, in addition to some UI and performance improvements. Get ready for the best Assetto Corsa Competizione action ever experienced.

Kind of bummed we are only getting Imola, but considering the short notice and that being the only track they already had a mostly complete version of I’m fine with it.

Plus with Magny Cours being on the calendar for next year there is at least hope we will eventually get a French track that isn’t a parking lot that took acid.

I know they go on about laser scanning but they had Imola in original AC so at least had something to go on

No price? Wont be free, right?

Hope console is not too far behind, but them explicitly saying it´s coming to PC in November makes me think it could be :(

Didn’t the game come out of Early access after the 2019 season had started? I imagine that’s why it was free. I would only be too happy to pay a little for this one and hope they’re going for more of a live service type model for the game, which with such an excellent core game, they’d be stupid not to. I’d worry for the future of the game if they didn’t charge for it tbh.

Great stuff, but i wonder if the british track pack will be delayed to 2021 now?

Wasn’t it promised for the fall? If so, they still have time but it’s a bit strange that Kunos is in complete radio silence about it.

I also would like them to introduce a GT America DLC, preferably including TC America. Maybe with TC coming to France there’s a tini-tiny chance of that.

It seems like this will be a paid dlc which is disappointing. I don't know that I want to put more money in this game with the amount of bugs the console version has.

Can't wait , Need to finish my Championship season in the AMG in time to use the Evo version in the 2020 season.
I wonder if for an authentic 2020 feel the grandstands are empty !!

Last edited:
Wasn’t it promised for the fall? If so, they still have time but it’s a bit strange that Kunos is in complete radio silence about it.

I also would like them to introduce a GT America DLC, preferably including TC America. Maybe with TC coming to France there’s a tini-tiny chance of that.
Aris was saying that covid has bad it very difficult, Magny cours couldnt be done at all because of it.

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Andrew Evans (@Famine) on November 4th, 2020 in the Assetto Corsa Competizione category.
So no hope of them fixing the massive issues on console then by the sounds of it. But I bet we quickly get a PS5/Xbox-x version that's also a broken mess so they can get a quick and easy cash in and then go back to making other content they can charge for.

I hope this update is free. I was ok with paying for the GT4 add-in to get a whole extra category, but I don't expect to be charged for minor updates like this. Refining the tire model, updating BoP, and improving algorithms/physics is stuff you should be doing to improve the gameplay and encourage more people to get the game; not something you should be charging your existing customers for.

I hope this update is free. I was ok with paying for the GT4 add-in to get a whole extra category, but I don't expect to be charged for minor updates like this. Refining the tire model, updating BoP, and improving algorithms/physics is stuff you should be doing to improve the gameplay and encourage more people to get the game; not something you should be charging your existing customers for.

The improved AI, weather model, etc. appear to be all included for free in base game version 1.6. Only the specific 2020 features (Imola, 2 new cars, liveries, DHE tyre compound and 2020 BoP) are in the DLC.

The 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE PACK DLC adds a new track, two new cars, more than 60 new liveries and the 2020 GT World Challenge season to Assetto Corsa Competizione. The DLC pack features:

• Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari - Imola
• Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2020
• Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo (2020)
• 60+ new car liveries
• All 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE Drivers and team entries
• New 2020 Pirelli "DHE" Tyre Model
• New 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE Season BoP

The 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE pack also comes with the version 1.6 game update that brings an improved AI algorithm and physics, in addition to some UI and performance improvements. Get ready for the best Assetto Corsa Competizione action ever experienced.

Last edited:
Correct, it's content not just an update patch.
It includes a track, 2 new cars, and all updated liveries.
Aris has said won't be free but that we'll be happy with the price so I'd expect it to be very low
It wouldn't happen to be £8 by chance, would it?:sly:

It will come to consoles.

upload_2020-11-5_10-44-56.png

Back