Assetto Corsa Competizione 2020 World Challenge Pack Coming Soon to PC

• Thread starter Tool1312
  • 95 comments
It better be included in the season pass. That's literally the point of its existence.
It was never included in the description of the season pass, which only ever described the GT4 and British GT packs, so it's a nice surprise. They could've charged for it if they wished. But I wouldn't expect any further content to be a part of the season pass, if anything else arrives in the future.

Last edited:
I'm surprised they haven't just chucked the intercontinental pack into the season pass too. I mean that content is 6 months old now so a lot of people probably already have it and it might just encourage those that don't or people on the fence to get the season pass - better to sell season pass than nothing?

But yeah I would expect any further content to now be part of a new 2021 season pass. Maybe magny cours and updated Zandvort as they were planned 2020 but nothing more

Last edited:
I'm surprised they haven't just chucked the intercontinental pack into the season pass too. I mean that content is 6 months old now so a lot of people probably already have it and it might just encourage those that don't or people on the fence to get the season pass - better to sell season pass than nothing?

But yeah I would expect any further content to now be part of a new 2021 season pass. Maybe magny cours and updated Zandvort as they were planned 2020 but nothing more

How it works the Season pass?
Have a limited time? Or if I buy it now I'll stay with it for all the time?
And about new releases, it will be included in the "old" season pass?
(I'm talking for PS4)
Thanks

I don't think it's limited time.
Basically the season pass is just the name of a pack of different DLC so it includes GT4, British, and 2020

How it works the Season pass?
Have a limited time? Or if I buy it now I'll stay with it for all the time?
And about new releases, it will be included in the "old" season pass?
(I'm talking for PS4)
Thanks
Currently, all that has been given for the season pass is GT4 and the up coming British GT tracks. The developer has said the latest DLC, Imola and two Evo cars,will be included in the season pass. No other DLC has been announced. So that that would be included with the purchase of the season pass is a big assumption. If the SP is still in Playstation store for purchase, you'd still get all DLC. Probably not the Intercontinental GT pack, that was a preorder gift.

Last edited:

I totally forgot about the intercontinental pack! I have that but forgot about it since i got it at launch with the pre order.

They could throw that in as well to add incentive to new season pass buyers.

Back