Assetto Corsa Competizione British GT Pack DLC Arrives February 10 on PC

Look on the bright side. That's 2 months without new bugs ;-)

Will be more or less end may.

First on PC 10th February they will launch the update and the DLC ,and as usual around 5-6 "hotfix" updates with adjustments.

Then they will send code and content to D3T to port... like what happened with GT4 pack and 2020dlc... 2-3 months after PC version

Hopefully D3T Ldt use that time to launch 2 or 3 bug fixing and adjustments updates , which are really needed, much more than new content

What’s interesting is it seems we will be getting multi class in an official capacity. Hopefully they don’t limit it to just the BGT series.

I haven't driven round those UK tracks since I stopped playing pCARS months ago... cannot wait to experience them in ACC in a few months' time

I’ll keep any expectations tempered. Could just be a multiplayer shot?

But it would explain why it’s been delayed and further delayed for console. Probably took a lot of work to get the AI sorted for multi class racing. Especially how the AI deal with blue flags and slower cars at the mo... Plus this is the official game of all SRO series. I would imagine they may stipulate to them to include multi class racing as it’s what the British series has always done.

As far as I know they’ve said all along there’ll be no cars included. They surprised us with the 2020 content so who knows...

Donnington would be oh so grand <3

Jerome

I’ll keep any expectations tempered. Could just be a multiplayer shot?

But it would explain why it’s been delayed and further delayed for console. Probably took a lot of work to get the AI sorted for multi class racing. Especially how the AI deal with blue flags and slower cars at the mo... Plus this is the official game of all SRO series. I would imagine they may stipulate to them to include multi class racing as it’s what the British series has always done.

As far as I know they’ve said all along there’ll be no cars included. They surprised us with the 2020 content so who knows...
We only get 20 cars on console so multi class would be kinda wasted on us peasants lol

I’ll keep any expectations tempered.

As am I, but that pic gives me a glimmer of hope that we will see a new feature along with the new tracks and liveries.

Could just be a multiplayer shot?

I thought so as well but the fact I can’t recall any promotional material apart from a few Q&A sessions showcasing multiplayer multi class racing in the buildup to the GT4 pack makes me think it will be more than just a nice bonus (I could certainly be wrong about this).

As am I, but that pic gives me a glimmer of hope that we will see a new feature along with the new tracks and liveries.

I thought so as well but the fact I can’t recall any promotional material apart from a few Q&A sessions showcasing multiplayer multi class racing in the buildup to the GT4 pack makes me think it will be more than just a nice bonus (I could certainly be wrong about this).

My reply sounded a little pithy, sorry about that. I’m certainly with you and really hope you’re right! I love multi class racing.

With the level of quality and accuracy, the amazing level of details and true to life laser scanning, every track in ACC, even if I already have it in my favorite sim and in many of the other, is a must add to my SIM library.
That I will get the true to the last details livery to run races with true grid and true championship on them is the icing on the cake.
I wish that in the future other developers follow Kunos lead and offer us similar, detailed, complete package instead of the usual a little this and a little that with little attention to details and accuracy.
I will gladly spend money on Kunos DLC and I am grateful for all the passion and hard work they are sharing with us.

We only get 20 cars on console so multi class would be kinda wasted on us peasants lol
GT Sport GT League used to do 10/10 for Super GT. With the update that came with the 2008 GT500 cars, that changed to 12(GT500)/8(GT3). I'm fine with 10 GT3/10 GT4. I can't wait to be lapped by the faster cars. :) Just add the Mustang and Supra. Pretty please.... with raw sugar on top.

Hopefully D3T Ldt use that time to launch 2 or 3 bug fixing and adjustments updates , which are really needed, much more than new content

Has anyone actually suggested this to the D3T? Or that they actually need a QA and testing department rather than the 13yo kid on work release that the obviously must use be using now? ;-)

Since D3T are obviously struggling so much with the console port why don't they ask for volunteer beta testers? I am sure many here would love to do that for them.

How is then that we (the community here) can find all these bugs/issues within hours (if not minutes) of the latest updates and yet D3T can't seem to find any issues after months of fiddling?

This leads me to a conclusion that they are either incompetent or chose not to test properly because console users just don't matter and will lap up any old garbage >:-(

Rant mode <OFF>

I feel better now ;-)

Has anyone actually suggested this to the D3T? Or that they actually need a QA and testing department rather than the 13yo kid on work release that the obviously must use be using now? ;-)

Since D3T are obviously struggling so much with the console port why don't they ask for volunteer beta testers? I am sure many here would love to do that for them.

How is then that we (the community here) can find all these bugs/issues within hours (if not minutes) of the latest updates and yet D3T can't seem to find any issues after months of fiddling?

This leads me to a conclusion that they are either incompetent or chose not to test properly because console users just don't matter and will lap up any old garbage >:-(

Rant mode <OFF>

I feel better now ;-)

Yes, on 505discord we suggest a lot of times that they should launch updates with fixes, even small ones,but with real fixes.
After the last update, the channel was like a warzone, there's been quite some expulsions from members, but at least Antonella came in, Mike did a great job, there's been already 2 updates in online servers and a game update is in works.

Lots of us has set us as volunteers to be beta testers,but deaf ears to this from them, we also don't understand how "QA Test Team" don't see bugs and issues which are really obvious and fast to see.

For the rest,D3T Ldt studio for sure isn't an expertised Dev studio in racing Sims and is already quite known for bad portings and slow postlaunch support/development with issues and bugs never ironed out...I remember a Spanish reviewer from "hobby consolas" website that when he saw that D3T Ldt was in front of the porting and postlaunch support he said that is really sad and disappointed to see, don't think it will end in a good and optimum state.... other games from them have still input lag as ACC and was never addressed like the shenmue remasters or Sega classics collection.

So yeah, was not the best decision from digital bros to put the porting in hands of D3T Ldt studio

Now we have to wait and see how all history will end, the base of the game has huge potential as phisycs, handling..but that's kunos work shining through the bad porting really.

-Rant reply <OFF>
-Keep reporting <ON>
-Hope mode <ON>

:gtpflag::cheers:

That’s the biggest thing to me. We’re told it’s in testing but it’s so obvious that it isn’t. As has been said, within minutes of the game firing up, we’re seeing such obvious issues.

We now have confirmation of Snetterton too (and I've updated the article to reflect this). Good news, as this is the 2019 season and presumably the track was scanned around then, it includes the Scary Tree which blew down in Storm Clara in 2020 (and is thus now just called "tree"):

acc-bgt-snetterton-001.jpg

We now have confirmation of Snetterton too (and I've updated the article to reflect this). Good news, as this is the 2019 season and presumably the track was scanned around then, it includes the Scary Tree which blew down in Storm Clara in 2020 (and is thus now just called "tree"):

View attachment 989551

I always tought when i was a Child that "Tree" was a Driver celebrating victory after a tough race.
From this DLC they comfrimed only Tracks and Liveries or also new cars such as the Mustang and the F-Type?

From this DLC they comfrimed only Tracks and Liveries or also new cars such as the Mustang and the F-Type?
The Article
At present there’s no mention of new vehicles, so we don’t yet know if the two Ford Mustang GT4s or the Invictus Games Jaguar F-Type GT4 will make an appearance.
The numbers are against it though. The statement says more than 40 cars and 70 drivers; the Mustang and F-Type had something daft like 27 drivers between them, so the driver count would be well above 70 if they were included.

Back