Assetto Corsa Competizione British GT Pack DLC Hits Consoles April 28

Did I see somewhere that PS5 is getting their own version? If so I'm hoping that means more content is coming... and more bug fixes.
I wonder what Kunos are up to. Usually there is always content on the Horizon, all of their scheduled content has been released and theres no confirmed DLC on the horizon. Leads me to assume they're working on a new game.

Edit: Or working on moving ACC over go UE5

Last edited:
I wonder what Kunos are up to. Usually there is always content on the Horizon, all of their scheduled content has been released and theres no confirmed DLC on the horizon. Leads me to assume they're working on a new game.

Edit: Or working on moving ACC over go UE5
I don't think it's even a rumour anymore, it's all but confirmed they are gonna do a followup to AC.
ACC was basically a convenient test bed for UE4 to see if its suitable to use in that next game or not.
However I hope they keep ACC alive with more content when the virus eases up and things can start happening normally again, US and Asia pack would be cool.
In the meantime, would be nice if kunos could help out D3t for a couple weeks!

Last edited:
Still not showing for me, might be a regional thing.

This game can be really annoying sometimes.
I got the update also but when I launch the game and try use the new tracks, they are locked even though I have the season pass. However, the season pass has the 24.99 price as if I didn't purchase it? Something is wrong with the American release it seems.

505 "Games have confirmed a next-gen version will arrive this year but it is likely not due before August / September.

The majority of the Kunos development team has moved onto it's next sim so I wouldn't expect any new content.

Next Gen version isn't still in development as Marco masarutto stated in a Italian interview a couple of days ago

I got the update also but when I launch the game and try use the new tracks, they are locked even though I have the season pass. However, the season pass has the 24.99 price as if I didn't purchase it? Something is wrong with the American release it seems.
I'm in the same boat, just finished the download. I think the issue is the dlc itself isn't available in the store yet. Not sure why though.

Apparently multiplayer is down as well.

I got it. Tracks are nice, cars too.

Except for the GT4 Merc. It still has the left front tyre misaligned on the rim.

Next Gen version isn't still in development as Marco masarutto stated in a Italian interview a couple of days ago

They abandoned the next-gen version? No, that is hugely disappointing! Thanks for the heads-up as it puts it to bed.

Last edited:
They abandoned the next-gen version? No, that is hugely disappointing! Thanks for the heads-up as it puts it to bed.
But does he mean "isn't still" or "still isn't"? As one means it's been started then cancelled, and the other means not yet started. Surely it'll happen, right?

Think there’s something lost in translation here. Someone on the Kunos forums stated that Marco said the next gen version hasn’t even started development yet, not that it had been cancelled altogether.

Think there’s something lost in translation here. Someone on the Kunos forums stated that Marco said the next gen version hasn’t even started development yet, not that it had been cancelled altogether.
What's the time stamp? I'll take a listen to it, I dont have time to watched the whole thing.

What's the time stamp? I'll take a listen to it, I dont have time to watched the whole thing.

I’m not sure. Was just a passing comment from someone who I assume had watched the whole thing. Might be worth having a quick look in the comments to see what’s being said if you don’t have time to watch it, see what the consensus is.

I honestly wouldn’t panic. We’re going by one comment that Donnced has made... I haven’t seen anywhere else where someone has said this. I’m going with the “it’s still coming but hasn’t started development yet”.

Quote from the guy who posted on Kunos forums...

“Marco talks, among other things, about the differences between PC and Console versions of ACC, patch delivering process and delays for consoles and the impact of Covid on the development of the console version of the game.
He apologizes for not being what console players expected but he knows that and their working on it.

The interviewers asks him about the New Gen Console version of ACC and from Marco's answer it seems like the development hasn't even started yet :(but from the way he reacts to the question it could be like he's not giving details on purpose waiting for an official announcement but doesn't give any timeline about it.”

Not sure if I just timed it right but I've just downloaded the dlc off the psn store , pretty confusing though .
I bought the season pass but psn is now saying I can buy it , but if you go into add ons , the British gt dlc is there to download and its marked as free .

Fired up my Xbox this morning. Had to download an update of around 9-10GB. Opened up the game which said version 1.72 on the title screen. Tried to cut some laps around Oulton Park and then realized I had to install the BGT pack outside the game. Closed the game and installed the pack. Fired up the game again and now the game is now installing itself on my console.........even though the game is already installed..

Rather unamused at the moment-that's the polite way of saying it..

Back