Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in 2021

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 2,174 comments
I agree it's good. I was hoping that all of the DLC would be included with the Day One Edition. They still might do that so I am going to hold off on buying it until I know for sure. I am looking forward to having a next gen racing game

Last edited:
I don't doubt you. One issue I have had is in game memory. I guess I have too many setups saved? It doesn't let me save progress like I think you've mentioned. I think I read your previous post. Honestly, it's not really worth the time. Thanks otherwise.
I refused to let this game beat me. Its just like Sysyphus, the Greek guy that had to roll a boulder up a hill for eternity and every time he neared the top it rolled back down again.

As far as worth the time goes, I would otherwise only be driving around in circles so I may as well beat the game which I did :-)

I do like getting my Platinum Trophies in these games. I even did GT Sport twice (on each account) because I got board. I definitely wont be doing this game twice >-:( It was bad enough the first time dealing with the bugs, glitches and crashes. But I did do it and achieved something that will remain very rare indeed ;-)

They need to incorporate cross platform play between the consoles or else multiplayer will be dead. This game is too niche.
Agree, I don't believe you can go cross-platform with PC2 either (unless you are doing TT events like "STOOPID Challenges").

Agree, I don't believe you can go cross-platform with PC2 either (unless you are doing TT events like "STOOPID Challenges").
PC2 on next gen you can play online with "old gen" and games like wreckfest that got more players online now due "next gen version" can also play online with old gen version players setting up a lobby with Max 20 players..

So IF kunos and the new port studio want,they can make ACC online compatible also that in certain lobbies the old gen and next gen versions can play together

PC2 on next gen you can play online with "old gen" and games like wreckfest that got more players online now due "next gen version" can also play online with old gen version players setting up a lobby with Max 20 players..

So IF kunos and the new port studio want,they can make ACC online compatible also that in certain lobbies the old gen and next gen versions can play together
I would like to see PS4 and PC cross platform races but just learned that they both use a different version of ACC. My PS4 uses 1.7.2 and was told PC is 1.7.3 or .4 so I see there could be problems.

I would like to see PS4 and PC cross platform races but just learned that they both use a different version of ACC. My PS4 uses 1.7.2 and was told PC is 1.7.3 or .4 so I see there could be problems.
Servers and all is different on PC comparing to consoles, so no way to see crossplay between consoles and PC any time soon in ACC case.

Yes, ACC on consoles is at 1.7.2 meanwhile current ACC PC version is at 1.7.15 (last update was launched past week)

Has anyone ever had what I guess you could call a "no start"?

I let this go on another 5 or 6 minutes after this video ended just to see if the cars would eventually start to move but they never did. I had to exit completely out of the game and restart it and the race started normally.

I had that in a lobby once.

It was just me and a noob. I guessed that maybe the noob wasn't in the "green zone" when we crossed the line and for a while after that.

The solution was to explain the speed thing to him and get us both to jump out and back in again.

I had that in a lobby once.

It was just me and a noob. I guessed that maybe the noob wasn't in the "green zone" when we crossed the line and for a while after that.

The solution was to explain the speed thing to him and get us both to jump out and back in again.
Did the other AI cars start normally?

Has anyone ever had what I guess you could call a "no start"?

I let this go on another 5 or 6 minutes after this video ended just to see if the cars would eventually start to move but they never did. I had to exit completely out of the game and restart it and the race started normally.

It's most likely that one of the AI cars span out and didn't rejoin, and when this happens the rest of the field haven't been programmed to just get on with the race, instead you have to restart.
This happens to me almost every race at Laguna due to someone spinning off at the corkscrew, and happens fairly often at Barcelona where they spin out over the sausages. It's so stupid and I really really hope it's fixed come February.

It's most likely that one of the AI cars span out and didn't rejoin, and when this happens the rest of the field haven't been programmed to just get on with the race, instead you have to restart.
This happens to me almost every race at Laguna due to someone spinning off at the corkscrew, and happens fairly often at Barcelona where they spin out over the sausages. It's so stupid and I really really hope it's fixed come February.
This was the 2nd restart. The exact same thing happened on the first start. I had to totally quit the game, go back the the Xbox main page and restart from there.

According to the track map in the upper left hand corner it doesn't look like anyone has went off. All cars appear still to be lined up.

Did the other AI cars start normally?
As I said Jezza, I was online and the noob and I were the only ones on-track.

My thinking was that because he had pole (I gave it to him by not qualifying) and didn't cross the start line within the green zone speed-wise, the game waited for him to enter that speed zone and he didn't do so all the way up Mountain Straight at Bathurst, which resulted in the game's deciding that a proper start wasn't going to happen, at least on that lap.

Didn't wait to see what happened if we crossed the line again but at the correct speed 'cause I had to text instructions to him on how to start properly.

We left and re-entered the lobby and all was OK after that.

Last edited:
I'm going to wait until they release an ultimate/deluxe edition with all dlc included like the original AC & PC2.

Unless MS have a really good sale on games & dlc then I might consider it a bit earlier.

I'm going to wait until they release an ultimate/deluxe edition with all dlc included like the original AC & PC2.

Unless MS have a really good sale on games & dlc then I might consider it a bit earlier.
I was waiting for the same thing. I don't think it will happen any time soon. I just can't pull the trigger on a game with only GT cars.

I was waiting for the same thing. I don't think it will happen any time soon. I just can't pull the trigger on a game with only GT cars.
I'm quite happy with a series focused game, what I meant was I'll wait for the reviews on the next gen machines to see what improvements we get & keep an eye out for any future deals or a re-release ultimate bundle before making a purchase.

I'm quite happy with a series focused game, what I meant was I'll wait for the reviews on the next gen machines to see what improvements we get & keep an eye out for any future deals or a re-release ultimate bundle before making a purchase.
I know they have a day one dition that will include 2020 GT World challenge DLC. I bought it when it 13.58 on the PS store I haven't gotten the DLC yet though.

I know it is only GT3/GT4 cars but at the very least they should add the phototype cars.
If Pcars didn't drop the ball I wouldn't have a need for this game.

Last edited:
I know it is only GT3/GT4 cars but at the very least they should add the photo type cars.
If Pcars didn't drop the ball I wouldn't have a need for this game.

Assetto corsa competizione is a oficial licensed game from the SRO GT world challenge championship's

Why asking street legal cars, or "prototype" cars in an official licensed game?

It's like asking street legal bikes and motocross bikes in a Moto GP game
Or asking legal street cars, le mans prototypes cars in a Codemasters F1 game..

Complete nonsense.

ACC will get more American tracks to have the American series of the GT world challenge championship's, as they got the GT4 European championship and British GT, cause they are also from SRO.

Here's the YouTube channel Wich host the SRO GT world challenge championship's races and other series of SRO, basically all GT3/GT4 cars only.

If other cars are wanted, then go for original Assetto corsa or wait for Assetto corsa 2

The extra cars so far are the
BMW M4 GT3
Ferrari 488 Challenge
Porsche 911 GT3 Cup ( 992 )
BMW M2 CS
Lamborghini Aventador Evo
Maybe some GT2 cars, not entirely sure
But the main thing for the update/upgrade is for the physics and the next gen port, no ideas when tracks or cars will come, apart from the M4.
Like Donnced says, it's a specific car series game, if you want more varied choice, then maybe Pcars or Forza or GT is more for you

The problem with specific series racing games is that it is going to cost you a ton of money to get a variety. At that point iracing is a better deal.

Back