Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PS4 and XB1, Arrives June 23

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 2,573 comments
I TOLD YOU SO.

I'm 100% sure that ACC will come to next-gen consoles and even have a gut feeling that they are already working on the DevKits.

Guess who was right?!?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200311_161630_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20200311_161630_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:
Curious to see how it looks and runs on consoles! Not important for me personally, but happy for the console-only players.

It will be interesting to see the comparsions... ACC on Xbox One S, One X and Series X vs PC. Guess now is finally the time when even Digital Foundry will take a look at the game. Eventually. Recently they have shown more interest in covering Gears of War 1 and Halo 1...

Very good news for console racers. Great to see these originalky PC only titles make there way. Smart business move too.

I will wait to see how it runs graphically before I pick it up. GT Sport has ruined me for graphics.

I want to see RaceRoom come to consoles next. I would jump in on that immediately.

:eek: Did NOT see that coming. But good news! :)

It will be interesting to see the comparsions... ACC on Xbox One S, One X and Series X vs PC.
Is it guaranteed that they will be on the next gen consoles though? Or did you mean through backward compatibility?

Curious to see how it looks and runs on consoles! Not important for me personally, but happy for the console-only players.

It will be interesting to see the comparsions... ACC on Xbox One S, One X and Series X vs PC. Guess now is finally the time when even Digital Foundry will take a look at the game. Eventually. Recently they have shown more interest in covering Gears of War 1 and Halo 1...
It definitely won't perform as well, due to thermals, and if ppl try 4k they're gonna get even worse performance. I think HDR looks horrible and without it I can run epic settings and my frames at 120 all day

Without HDR and epic settings. Frames start around 90fps at the start but after a few laps it's up over 100. Frame counter is in top left. this track always runs less fps than the rest. Game still looks good without HDR

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.

Hope it will run good on normal PS4. Also hope it wont be abandoned from the developers just after release.

IMO AC1 with a steering wheel is light years ahead of both GT sport and PC2. Just the core gameplay is a bit boring since its more or less only usefull as a time trial game.

Back