Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PS4 and XB1, Arrives June 23

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 2,573 comments
By Antonela Pounder
on November 23, 2020

Happy Monday, everyone! Today we’re rolling out another update for our Assetto Corsa Competizione console players, which tackles a number of reported bugs / issues. See patch notes below for more information…

GENERAL
Stability within the Customisation options
Auto Saving UI screen shows upon boot
Auto Save warning added throughout the title
Career and Championship progress now saves between sessions
Fixed issues with mid race progress not saving correctly in all game modes.
Custom control configs now save correctly
Fixed a crash when starting an event using the ‘Lamborghini Squadra Corse’ team

UI
All colours are now accessible from the colour palette

PERIPHERALS
Added options for the user to set dead zones for the throttle and brake pedals

Are there standing starts available?

I will try in an hour. Busy with re-shuffling stuff in the attic because of insulation preparation.

I don't think so. I should have said starts in general I guess.

No, I was just wondering. And you can't. No big deal. Once you get through the rolling start, the racing itself is really nice.

Last edited:
For me, the most critical thing is the non-automatic wheel rotation setting for each car...
I don't understand how someone launches a sim-racing game and then simply doesn't care about not having this working properly.

I can only imagine how many people put the game to the side just because it felt weird or were frustrated and not even knowing why.

For me, the most critical thing is the non-automatic wheel rotation setting for each car...
I don't understand how someone launches a sim-racing game and then simply doesn't care about not having this working properly.

I can only imagine how many people put the game to the side just because it felt weird or were frustrated and not even knowing why.
How hard is it to push 4 buttons to change it?

How hard is it to push 4 buttons to change it?
How hard is it to have it implemented right in the first place?

Even better, how are people supposed to know they have to "push 4 buttons" in the first place, every time they change to a different car? And where's the information on the correct rotation to apply for each car?

How hard is it to have it implemented right in the first place?

Even better, how are people supposed to know they have to "push 4 buttons" in the first place, every time they change to a different car? And where's the information on the correct rotation to apply for each car?

I know, it's really annoying. Especially when in AC they did it correct. The workaround ( I guess you know it)

GT4:
- 480° (McLaren)
- 500° (BMW, Mercedes)
- 580° (KTM)
- 640° (Aston Martin)
- 720° (Alpine, Audi, Camaro, Ginetta)
- 800° (Porsche)
- 900° (Maserati

GT3
Ferrari = 480 deg
McLaren = 480 deg

BMW = 565 deg

Lamborghini = 620 deg
Lamborghini ST = 620 deg
Honda = 620 deg

Lexus = 640 deg
Aston Martin = 640 deg
Bentley = 640 deg
Nissan = 640 deg
Mercedes = 640 deg

Jaguar = 720 deg
Audi = 720 deg
R-EX = 720 deg

911 GT3 = 800 deg
911 CUP = 800 deg

It’s a minor thing tbh. You can get your knickers in a twist over it if you want, but all it takes is a quick spin on the dial on a Fanatec wheel or to save presets for each car in the games controls menu on a G29. It takes seconds. The info for each cars rotation has been plastered all over this forum since release.

Attachments

• E5901B34-CD7F-42B8-86CC-AB9968CC7E95.jpeg
    E5901B34-CD7F-42B8-86CC-AB9968CC7E95.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 19
  • AC623CDF-6D7E-4C52-AD96-E45E4AC46BCC.png
    AC623CDF-6D7E-4C52-AD96-E45E4AC46BCC.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 19
I know, it's really annoying. Especially when in AC they did it correct. The workaround ( I guess you know it)

GT4:
- 480° (McLaren)
- 500° (BMW, Mercedes)
- 580° (KTM)
- 640° (Aston Martin)
- 720° (Alpine, Audi, Camaro, Ginetta)
- 800° (Porsche)
- 900° (Maserati

GT3
Ferrari = 480 deg
McLaren = 480 deg

BMW = 565 deg

Lamborghini = 620 deg
Lamborghini ST = 620 deg
Honda = 620 deg

Lexus = 640 deg
Aston Martin = 640 deg
Bentley = 640 deg
Nissan = 640 deg
Mercedes = 640 deg

Jaguar = 720 deg
Audi = 720 deg
R-EX = 720 deg

911 GT3 = 800 deg
911 CUP = 800 deg
Well 35mm.Just like magic,it appears. I know in today's world everything is supposed to be easy. But thanks to Marco and some real searching,there it is.

Last edited:
Well 35mm.Just like magic,it appears. I know in today's world everything is supposed to be easy. But thanks to Marco and some real searching,there it is.
I hate to break it to you, but this isn't about me not wanting to press some buttons or looking for some info on the internet.
It's about a bunch of key details that are overlooked or absent for no apparent reason and hurt the game's reputation - things people can't understand or don't want to put up with and will simply give up on the game.

So you can stop taking pathetic digs at me being lazy and wanting it all easy, as they're just missing the point.

What's funny and ironic, though, is you're implying those things while being OK and actually defending the half-arsed nature of "today's world" products.

But then I wouldn't expect anything different from you.

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you, but this isn't about me not wanting to press some buttons or looking for some info on the internet.
It's about a bunch of key details that are overlooked or absent for no apparent reason and hurt the game's reputation - things people can't understand or don't want to put up with and will simply give up on the game.

So you can stop taking pathetic digs at me being lazy and wanting it all easy, as they're just missing the point.

What's funny and ironic, though, is you're implying those things while being OK and actually defending the half-arsed nature of "today's world" products.

But then I wouldn't expect anything different from you.
There is quite enough postings on this site about the settings. In the time it took you to type the message,you could have found the issue. If its such a game breaker,sell the game and move on.

Depends what console you’re on and what made you sell it in the first place? On PS4 pro, a lot of bugs have been ironed out now, I haven’t had a game crash in months. But if it bothers you, graphics are a little blurry if you want near 60fps (on Pro, limited to 30fps on base console), occasional rolling start issues are still there, no FOV options still, wheel rotation for each car still not fixed.

The driving/racing is sublime though. The whole experience outweighs the minor issues (for me) that are still there. We know they’ll be working on it into the new year so there’s more content and fixes to come. For me, it was a bargain for what it offered on release, so if it’s half the price now, it’s a no brainer.

Quite cheap now this in the sale, is it worth getting now?, i got it when it first came out then swiftly sold it...
It hasn't changed much on base consoles but performance hits higher framerates on Pro/One X. If you have a next gen console it should run at 60fps (although I can't confirm Series X) but, at least on PS5, is blurrier than on PS4.

Last edited:
Thanks guys i might leave it, i`m on ps4 pro, i bought the first assetto ultimate version in a sale ages back and was only around £6 i`ll leave this version for now..

you know what cheeses me off about games today including this one, they release them not properly working then start selling DLC packs and the basic game dosent even work....seriously, how are they even allowed to get away with it..

you know what cheeses me off about games today including this one, they release them not properly working then start selling DLC packs and the basic game dosent even work....seriously, how are they even allowed to get away with it..
Do you play Grand Turismo Sport? How many people on Polyphonys payroll? Kunos has 50 people. There is that little thing called Covid right now. Relax

Latest Posts

Back