Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PS4 and XB1, Arrives June 23

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 2,573 comments
After I replaced my original pedals for the T150 with some T3P-A pedals I had to do something similar which involved holding down the mode button for 5 seconds until the light flashed on the wheel. This reversed the pedal maps for me. Did a web search not help at all?
No couldn't find anything online regarding the problem. Thanks for this must try this after work. Many thanks

What is the base "FOV" settings on consoles? In close cockpit cam ? I know a lot of people what FOV settings, but to be honest, they made this default settings perfect for me :D i would love to know the values set for consoles.

What is the base "FOV" settings on consoles? In close cockpit cam ? I know a lot of people what FOV settings, but to be honest, they made this default settings perfect for me :D i would love to know the values set for consoles.
FOV should also come with seat position adjustment settings imo. I wouldn't like one without the other.
I find the cockpit cam a little too wide, so ideally I'd start from dashboard cam and move the seat back so I could see the wheel a bit as well.

I believe the FOV is around 65°. That's my opinion, not what I've seen somewhere.

Did you buy a PS5 to play PS4 games? Smart decision. How many "racing games have been released on PS5" You should have spent a couple hundred dollars more and went PC and you would have none of the problems.
I haven't bought a PS5, It would have meant buying PS5 just to okay rocket league and COD on, I.e PS4 games, so didn't see the point. I want to be excited when 8 but the PS5. As for spending a bit more on PC that was my plan after fe wheel debacle with PS4, but I like the PS5 and all my mates are on playstation. And now I know ACC is coming out on PS5 so I have a reason to buy one.

It's your choice to have not played it for 7 months.
But I've played probably at least 2-4 hours per week for 7 months :D
The game has been out 7 months so it's not 7 months I've not played it. Its 7 months I've been waiting for an acceptable update. I can recommend this game on PC, I wouldn't dare recommend to anyone buy this game on PS4. I would get a lot of heat if I recommended to my friends to buy this. That says everything about the games state, not about me.

This my biggest pet peeve. I really can't understand how up to now so long after release we (PS4/5 players) can't get to adjust FOV available especially since it was available in the original AC game. This really beats me and why I'm forced now to drive in bonnet cam view in order to get better FOV/track etc vision.

Other than that the game plays excellent for me on PS4 and a group of us having been racing online lobby from ever since release....until last Thursday that is when the then latest patch seems to have messed things up and we're hoping for a new patch to fix that in order to continue.
I was playing and enjoying it with all its issues, but I put it aside for a bit thinking well I'll get proper stuck in when they add FOV soon and fix its multitude of issues, but neither have happened and with all its issues I'm not prepared to put up with them whilst really disliking the FOV, and playing in anything other than cockpit view in a sim is a no go for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was playing and enjoying it with all its issues, but I put it aside for a bit thinking well I'll get proper stuck in when they add FOV soon and fix its multitude of issues, but neither have happened and with all its issues I'm not prepared to put up with them whilst really disliking the FOV, and playing in anything other than cockpit view in a sim is a no go for me.
There's no multitude of issues really. It really plays excellently. So much so it's become our preferred racing game in the online lobby I'm in with my racing buds. The only issue for me is not being able to adjust FOV but still is not a major problem since I've found bonnet cam view to be working good for me. I think it's improved my track vision now prefer it to cockpit view.

I can't hear the AMG GT4's engine. All the other sounds are audible, just not the engine & exhaust.

Quote's from the official forum:

"I just loaded GT3 up in hot lap reved up engine a couple times then loaded up GT4 and it worked."

"Nice! I found another workaround (XboxOneX): Change the paintjob/design -> than enter an open lobby. That brings back the sound for me. After that you can go to whatever you wanna do and sound is still there."

Last edited:
photo
upload_2021-2-23_9-7-2.png

Last edited:
Yup. Got a patch on PS5. Anybody seen the patchnotes?

Changelog;

-Fixed Stability issues whitin career mode and while transitionating in and out of sessions.
-Fixed issues surrounding custom championship race settings.
-Removed invalid previous events within the special events.
-Fixed SFX for the mercedes AMG GT4.

To report bugs and issues,or suggestions.fill in the report form;
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/acc-console/index.html

If they don't fix the AMG GT4 with the next major update (British GT pack), I won't buy the British GT pack.

Edit: The SFX patch for the AMG GT4 is a sound update. Not a graphic update. I hope they get this fixed.

PC3 has issues with the MB group c car, ACC with this one. Come on, show some love for the brand with the longest history in cars.

Last edited:
If they don't fix the AMG GT4 with the next major update (British GT pack), I won't buy the British GT pack.

Edit: The SFX patch for the AMG GT4 is a sound update. Not a graphic update. I hope they get this fixed.

PC3 has issues with the MB group c car, ACC with this one. Come on, show some love for the brand with the longest history in cars.

Only thing I can say is, report it with a screenshot of the graphical bug.

I was really hoping to see button mapping fixed, I'm playing on wheel and L2 and R2 button are in a very useful position on Thrustmaster...

But I don't really want to report anymore...it's annoying to report update after update since launch and see that they don't fix or improve.

I see how Kunos simulazione in one month launched 4 updates with adjustments, fixes and improvements after the 1.7 , being 25 guys, meanwhile D3T Ldt studio has more Devs and after a month they launched a smaller update than advertised on 3th February by Antonela..

Hopefully before the launch of 1.7.x on consoles they make one or two updates more with fixes, but I don't know what to expect anymore from 505/D3T

Welll they got this right: game play. I'm battling AI in a 5 minute GT4 race. Felt like battling for 1st place, but I was battling for 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th. Pretty good game.
Yes, that is part of the potencial of the game, the work of Kunos, with the only shame of the port studio and support studio that did some bad implentations, added bugs and issues that aren't in the original game and that doesn't fix things reported, reported and reported by many users during months.

Multiplayer options that don't work in private servers (which has to be paid apart of PS plus /Xbox live) wheel issues , button mapping issues and list can go on.

Sure, when you are racing real people or the good AI, courtesy of Stefano Casillo the game can set a smile on your face, but frustrate when you get game crashes, push the PS button on g29 while on track, or can't map on certain buttons on wheel and controller, can't save a replay or edit the abraviation name that distinguishes your car on track in multiplayer or you can't deny the use of stability control , cause the settings in JSON files doesn't work even when you now they should

This game is at same time heaven and hell on consoles

Two questions:

1. Why customs liveries limited to 5? It should use 1MB of memory or so, what's wrong with them?
2. Do devs plan to do anything with headlights? Beam is too short.

Two questions:

1. Why customs liveries limited to 5? It should use 1MB of memory or so, what's wrong with them?
2. Do devs plan to do anything with headlights? Beam is too short.
I don't understand the ridiculous limitation on custom liveries either. In a Q&A some months back with the developer D3T they said there are no plans to further increase the headlight range. Hopefully that is an issue which is resolved with the PS5 / X Series version.

I don't understand the ridiculous limitation on custom liveries either. In a Q&A some months back with the developer D3T they said there are no plans to further increase the headlight range. Hopefully that is an issue which is resolved with the PS5 / X Series version.
Headlights issues has to see with real time ilumination and real time shadows, they are really performance demanding as they once stated.
On 1.7 on PC they added an alternative to real time shadows for lower spec PC's as an option, so probably D3T Ldt can use it for current gen and "next gen" upgrade/version.

But seeing how an Xbox series X don't even achieve plain 60fps all-around in native 4K ...don't know how much the will can improve the "next gen upgrade/version" in graphics and details.

Anyway, I think they have more important things to try to fix for now , as CP servers (broken) game Crashes , rating system fixes, button mapping fixes, wheel issues fixes , replay and highlights saving issues fix ...and before headlights it would be great to see them implement Autodor system for wheels, so we don't have to set wheel rotation lock anymore for each car, cause it will do It automatically like PC version do or other games on consoles.

But expecting all that from D3T Ldt studio is probably asking to much knowing their "curriculum vitae" with other portings and supports

Last edited:
Back