Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PS4 and XB1, Arrives June 23

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 2,573 comments
Any word on the PS5 version of this game yet? I've just got my new console and I'm really looking forward to having a go of ACC.
There's no reason to wait, just make sure you go into the video output settings and change to 1080p for this one game.

Just remember to change back to 2160p/auto afterwards!

There's no reason to wait, just make sure you go into the video output settings and change to 1080p for this one game.

Just remember to change back to 2160p/auto afterwards!
I'd rather wait tbh and get the PS5 version. I've been told that the PS4 version of the game doesn't run very well.

I'd rather wait tbh and get the PS5 version. I've been told that the PS4 version of the game doesn't run very well.
If you have a read of the thread I started on PS4 Trophies I explain a lot of the issues in there.

Basically the career mode is plagued with crashes and you need to adopt a very regimented save/play/save/back up methodology in attempting to complete it.

Having said that, doing anything else, like single player or online, it basically plays fine except for the odd slight stumble and subsequent frame rate drop.

So it is a very worthwhile and viable sim to get. Proviso is, unless you wish to complete the career mode, in which case, it is the worst game I have ever played >:-(

Recommendation: Buy it IF it is cheap enough for you, you wont regret it unless you attempt the career.

I'm sure this has been answered before but I searched....and nada.

What Peripherals are supported in ACC? Clutch? Shifter? Button Box? ect....

Downloading the game as we speak. Curious to see how I like it compared to my beloved GTS!!

Downloading the game as we speak. Curious to see how I like it compared to my beloved GTS!!
No shifter, no Button box or keyboard support, clutch work to avoid stalling if you want, no shifter support as the game only offer the GT3 and GT4 championship (cars with paddle shifters)

Seems that some add-on wheels don't work great either.

Also no UDP support or VoF settings.

It's quite simple on consoles in that aspect

No shifter, no Button box or keyboard support, clutch work to avoid stalling if you want, no shifter support as the game only offer the GT3 and GT4 championship (cars with paddle shifters)

I wonder if it’ll support a fanatec shifter used in sequential mode?

I wonder if it’ll support a fanatec shifter used in sequential mode?

A friend was gonna get a button box, but they're not supported on console.

I don't like that any contact with another car , gets a SA deduction for both. It's a little drastic or unfair. Definitely needs an adjustment.

Such a solid game.
Running A Sprint Shampionship in the NSX. Default AI, 10 minute races with pit stop window, Random starting position. Truly is the best GT racing experience on console.

Are you doing any tuning or just using the default aggressive/stable settings?

Are you doing any tuning or just using the default aggressive/stable settings?
It's defaulted 88/60 for me. No tuning. I can be aggressive to overtake AI in slow corner exits. I'm being kind. Pit stops are still killing me with stopping perfectly and waiting for the jacks and even auto start, I still lose a spot or two.

It's defaulted 88/60 for me. No tuning. I can be aggressive to overtake AI in slow corner exits. I'm being kind. Pit stops are still killing me with stopping perfectly and waiting for the jacks and even auto start, I still lose a spot or two.
You should also map a button for ignition. You can save a few seconds on the pitstop. I mapped one of the rocker switches on my Mclaren GT3 rim.

Last edited:
You should also map a button for ignition. You can save a few seconds on the pitstop. I mapped one of the rocker switches on my Mclaren GT3 rim.
I tried that(DS4) and still slower than the AI. It's more about the time from stopping in the pit box, to the car positioning and rising.

I got the demo on XSX and it looks good, drives good and is on sale for $15. I just can't buy buy this faction of a game. It goes against my favorite games with everything(except motorcycles:(

Back