Assetto Corsa Competizione Full Release Version Now Available

I'm in the process of trying out all the cars in ACC in full wet conditions. The 911 Cup doesn't event have TCS :crazy: If you want to practice throttle modulation, this is the car you want :lol:

I'm in the process of trying out all the cars in ACC in full wet conditions. The 911 Cup doesn't event have TCS :crazy: If you want to practice throttle modulation, this is the car you want :lol:
Is that even possible with an old G27 throttle? :D

Is that even possible with an old G27 throttle? :D

G25 actually :P

Seriously though you adapt to whatever equipment you have. Plus with the Ricmotech adapter it helps increase the pedal resolution to 10 bit. It's really not that bad. I have more problem with braking with no ABS, but thankfully all cars in ACC has one :lol:

Dont know if you guys are aware of it but Marco Massarutto has said in an interview with the Abgefahren! crew at Sim Racing Convention that the 2019 season update is scheduled for late october. The interview is up on youtube.

I've been playing around with track condition sliders. Did you know that in the wet, Green track has more grip than Optimum? I assume it's because all that rubber laid down in Optimum becomes super greasy when mixed with water (see F1 German GP this year :P). The attention to detail in the simulation just never ceases to amaze me 👍

Also, driving around with 0% wetness and maximum standing water is quite fun. You're on slicks and you have loads of grip, then you hit a damp patch and it's a brown pants moment :lol:

Hmmm - started to get a strange error last night that states UE4 ran out of video memory when trying to load a texture. This would stop me from playing the game and lead to a hard crash. Has anyone else encountered this? The game has been fine for like 5 months before this...

Back