Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack DLC Arrives July 15 for PC

I'm really excited and looking forward to this DLC pack. Because I like GT4 class more then GT3, GT4 cars have less modifications and are closer to there factory counter parts. Sadly I'ts so faraway:guilty: for us console guys.

Same, I booted up ACC and instead, switched to GTA V offline. I want to jump in the GT4 cars more than anything.

Will be more excited when they announce the ability for users to create private multi-player lobbies.
Can't believe they released a racing game in this day and age without the ability for users to do that.

Will be more excited when they announce the ability for users to create private multi-player lobbies.
Can't believe they released a racing game in this day and age without the ability for users to do that.
Ditto, I'd rather see this and other issues addressed first even if it means a delay in the DLC. They need to focus resources on getting the base game right rather than adding more content to an already broken game.

Ditto, I'd rather see this and other issues addressed first even if it means a delay in the DLC. They need to focus resources on getting the base game right rather than adding more content to an already broken game.
Why would they delay DLC? Are the car moddlers gonna jump on coding instead? And for that matter, what about the rest of the team, do they just hang about waiting for the porters to sort things out all whilst PC players say wtf you guys doing! Get off your ass and develop the PC game bet get the DLC guys off coding bugs and features we dont want more bugs.

Granted a few things need improving or added, but they're nothing to do with the DLC guys.

Why would they delay DLC? Are the car moddlers gonna jump on coding instead? And for that matter, what about the rest of the team, do they just hang about waiting for the porters to sort things out all whilst PC players say wtf you guys doing! Get off your ass and develop the PC game bet get the DLC guys off coding bugs and features we dont want more bugs.

Granted a few things need improving or added, but they're nothing to do with the DLC guys.
Well if both activities can proceed without one delaying the other then that's all good. Being able to join multiplayer GT4 races without blue screen of death or other glitches will be truly amazing if they can achieve it.

Well if both activities can proceed without one delaying the other then that's all good. Being able to join multiplayer GT4 races without blue screen of death or other glitches will be truly amazing if they can achieve it.
Agree. There is a way to prevent bluesreen if you haven't seen it. It's a short term solution.

Agree. There is a way to prevent bluesreen if you haven't seen it. It's a short term solution.

Cheers, yeah, tried that previously and it works, but also culling my PSN friends list down to 150 on my main account has allowed me to enter public servers without issue. I still can't see the Competition servers 90% of the time though on main account and can't be bothered levelling up the second account to be able to join these, so just waiting on an update for the time being until I can try out Competition servers.

Cheers, yeah, tried that previously and it works, but also culling my PSN friends list down to 150 on my main account has allowed me to enter public servers without issue. I still can't see the Competition servers 90% of the time though on main account and can't be bothered levelling up the second account to be able to join these, so just waiting on an update for the time being until I can try out Competition servers.
I've stayed away from multiplayer for now as I dont want to ruin anyones ratings.

Back